Thread: The Talmud Unmasked~ The Secret Rabbinical Teachings Concerning Non-Jews

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 Times in 625 Posts

The Talmud Unmasked~ The Secret Rabbinical Teachings Concerning Non-Jews

A 2.5 hour slog ... but nothing in life that requires attention (as opposed to attracting it) is rarely effortless.

You will be richly rewarded for watching this video. Here, I recommend cutting the meal into manageable chunks of some 15-20 minutes at a time. Better digestion that way.

It really is a wicked way that threatens to swallow us all, good folks.

If we ain't chosen, we is goyim ... and if we is goyim, we soon could be soylent. That sorta thing.

Pax

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Ross (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,144 Times in 650 Posts

Re: The Talmud Unmasked~ The Secret Rabbinical Teachings Concerning Non-Jews

Thanks Zook,

When I get back home later I'll watch it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (10-06-2016)

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 Times in 625 Posts

Re: The Talmud Unmasked~ The Secret Rabbinical Teachings Concerning Non-Jews

I like the old man @ 26:00 minutes. He seems to be rational, compassionate, understanding, and aware of his own faith as he practices it. If all Jews (so-called Jews) were like Rabbi Yitzhak Brietowitz (nonZionist), the world would be a much better place, and Jews and nonJews could seamlessly coexist with each other.

That said, the others in the video seem a bit ignorant or a bit confused - or even perhaps a bit boastful - about the Talmud and its contents.

Kudos for the creator of the video for entering into a dialogue on such a controversial subject with those that share his language and ancestry. When I tried something similar with committed Hindus (many in my own family), I found the same level of blind allegiance to the Hindu scriptures. And I felt compelled to avoid much deeper discussion lest I popped some bubbles of existence or worse, got family members upset with me. So kudos once again, both to the creator of the video and to Rabbi Brietowitz for being rational and up front with his views. Gives me hope yet that there is enough critical mass within the so-called Jewish community to effect change from within.

Pax

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Ross (10-06-2016)