Thread: Something from The Hack:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,035 Times in 443 Posts

Something from The Hack:

Ok, assuming you don't live under a rock, or spend all day talking to your mushrooms in the basement...

WikiLeaks released a whole pile of emails To/From John Podesta, Hillary's campaign manager. Yes, she's still a vile, lying, two-faced, mass murdering minion of the dark forces. No worries there. But...

Here's an interesting email, worth looking at:

To: john.podesta@gmail.com
    Date: 2015-08-18 10:30
    Subject: email for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty (attached)

Dear John,

Because the War in Space race is heating up,
    I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk.

Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.

They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

The following information in italics was shared with me by my colleague Carol Rosin, who worked closely for several years with Wernher von Braun before his death. Carol and I have worked on the Treaty on the Prevention of the Placement of Weapons in Outer Space, attached for your convenience.

NEW GREAT NEWS: Federal Minister for Planning, Development and Reforms Ahsan Iqbal proposed cooperation in space technology between Pakistan and China as part of the historic declaration, saying it will take the Pak-China relations to new heights. http://tribune.com.pk/story/937041 A consortium of 35 Chinese companies was also formed that will invest in Pakistan: Pakistan and China on Wednesday signed 20 memoranda of understanding (MoU) worth $2 billion...emphasis on sustainability.

There's more at the link. Mostly links, and quotes from articles about the militarization of space, etc.

Welcome to Saturday!
    Fred
    "Life IS mystical! Its just that we're used to it." - Wolf, the movie
    "Dad, if God is everywhere then, when he's in a piece of paper, is he squished?" - My daughter, age 7

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fredkc For This Useful Post:

Harley (10-08-2016),Ross (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 Times in 782 Posts

Re: Something from The Hack:

Quote Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
    Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk.

Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.

They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.
    That is certainly interesting...I saw an ad awhile back from the American Military recruiting for the Space Command. That was a big 'wtfu' moment for me.

Anyway, I heard several of the transcripts from Hillary's emails. It seemed completely rational and even the only sensible course to follow. I guess that makes me a vile enemy by way of 'guilt by associative ideas'

Thanks

the page disappeared Mr. Fred...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,035 Times in 443 Posts

Ok, I just re-found that particular email at Wikileaks. Try this:
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

Worked as of 3 min. ago.

Fred

If that fails go to the main search page, and enter this: "contiguous universe"
    with quotes. It pops right up.
    "Life IS mystical! Its just that we're used to it." - Wolf, the movie
    "Dad, if God is everywhere then, when he's in a piece of paper, is he squished?" - My daughter, age 7

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fredkc For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (10-09-2016)

Thanks

Thanks Fred,

I have serious problems with the provenance of the emails. I don't think I believe the Alien leak, not without a lot of corroboration. As for the Hillary stuff, I think those are totally possible but not necessarily representative of the original sources.

Of course, everything she 'may' have said and everything she 'may' have done is twisted to fit the narrative. The other day, a media mogul known to have never endorsed a Democrat endorsed HIllary with the statement that 'nothing she has been accused of has ever been verified, much less prosecuted' That pretty much reflects my thoughts. The right tends to dredge up so much nonsense it is literally impossible to tell what might or might not be true.

Thanks

Thanks Fred,

I have serious problems with the provenance of the emails. I don't think I believe the Alien leak, not without a lot of corroboration. As for the Hillary stuff, I think those are totally possible but not necessarily representative of the original sources.

Of course, everything she 'may' have said and everything she 'may' have done is twisted to fit the narrative. The other day, a media mogul known to have never endorsed a Democrat endorsed HIllary with the statement that 'nothing she has been accused of has ever been verified, much less prosecuted' That pretty much reflects my thoughts. The right tends to dredge up so much nonsense it is literally impossible to tell what might or might not be true.

but then Trump is being accused of 'deplorable' stuff and the proof exists on tape and from his own mouth. It isn't rumor or speculation, it is right there for all to see without the right's obligatory editing to make it sensational.