Thread: My Enemy

Thanks

My Enemy

My enemy hated me since I was born. He hated me because I was made in the image of my Creator.

My enemy wants to be god because he is delusional and is blinded to reality by his pride. He was the first psychopath and the first narcissist. Through his disobedience, he has blinded himself and wants to infect you with his blindness.

My enemy has purged all love, compassion and empathy from himself. Those things came from the Creator whom he hates with a passion. He is filled by hate, fear and rage. He thrives on making creation suffer. Because he rules over us, we all groan in pain together. Sometimes we ask our Creator why and wrongly curse Him. He is barren. Instead of making his own creation, he perverts what the Creator made. What was made as good, he turned into evil.

He pretends to be your friend but will stab you in the back. When you are down, he will kick you. When you falter, he will accuse it against you. He tells you he has truth. He says he can heal your pain and wounds and give you wealth and power, but he can only bring about your destruction. Each time you follow him, he separates you from your Creator. He is a liar and the father of all lies.

He hides behind many faces and many shadows because he is afraid you will find out who he really is. When you suspect it, he will tell you not to look at the man behind the curtain.

He never gives up. He will always keep accusing you, attacking you, cursing you and plotting your destruction. And, he has a great plan to destroy you.

Each time you disobey the Word and follow him, he owns a little bit more of you. He is a master of compounding interest and will temporarily help you to entrap you so you owe him even more. But, you will never be able to pay him off so you must keep toiling and working. You cannot work your way out of his trap any more than you can run your way out of quicksand.

He will turn you against family and them against you. He will send your children to war and pit neighbor against neighbor. He will cause you to be lonely, fearful and distrusting. He causes disagreement and is the author of confusion. When you know his ways, he will cause you to doubt your Creator.

When you live in his world, you learn you must compromise. You must lie and cheat from time to time because sometimes bad things must be done for the greater good. When your heart tells you it is wrong, you must show him allegiance or he will discipline you. What good is it to take the moral high ground when you have no house or job and cannot feed yourself?

My enemy has a big plan and his people are building it for him day and night. He will build us up so he can take us down. When the Creator made life, He built barriers and separation to protect His creation. My Creator made life so we would all depend on Him.

In this New World Order my enemy is building, we depend not on the Creator but on the one who does hate you. In this new world, everything is backwards and upside down. What was bad is now good. What was down is now up. Instead of separation to protect us, we unite in perversion. In this babel world, we forget and are confused. We no longer know what is man or woman, what is light or dark, what is truth or fiction. And even if we remembered, what difference does it make?

You cannot fight my enemy with physical weapons. He is excited by death and it is because he confused us that we die. But, you cannot kill him. He is not a man, but he hides behind an army of men with big, mean weapons. And should that not scare you, he also has a spiritual army that watches over you. And for those mighty men who would fight it, you have already signed away all of your rights. You cannot fight when he owns you, your home, your spouse, your children and everything in your life.

Do you have eyes to see and ears to hear? Do you not know your Creator wants you back? What will you say when He asks why you followed your destroyer? Would you permit Him to rescue you from this horrible place or do you choose to live in this fallen world? When your Creator calls you, will you recognize His voice and His ways? Will you call him Father or run away as a stranger?

--sjkted
    Last edited by sjkted; 11-02-2016 at 03:29 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 Times in 809 Posts

Re: My Enemy

Too much mlordandgod. Satan can be found in the indoctrination in which you suscribe. First and Foremost we must identify the true enemy. In the words of all those that ARE holy, "He is very deceptive". Question consensus reality of any kind. What you espouse is no longer outre or alternative. It is what Donald Trump espouses and he is a leader of and for the twisted.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,236 Times in 724 Posts

My enemy hated me since I was born. He hated me because I was made in the image of my Creator.

I'm curious, does this enemy have a name?
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

Thanks

Legion...

Thanks

He has many names, but the name is not what is important it is the attributes. My enemy is not just my enemy, he is yours as well. He hides behind names and faces so you would curse and accuse them while he remains hidden and nameless. Each time you acquiesce, you become more like him yourself. He pioneered the concept of a shell corporation. He also told you what the names mean, but when he did he lied. He made the stories seem implausible, laughable and crazy so you would doubt them. He built these collective memories so we would reject his existence, to say it couldn't happen, to deny what we know deep inside of ourselves and fear to speak of.

--sjkted

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
    He has many names
    Ok, I'm taking a stab at 'this' enemy's name, who apparently goes by many names.

Hillary Clinton?
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-04-2016)

Thanks

that isn't legion...that's she whose name shall go unspoken...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

Ross (11-04-2016)

Thanks

Or is it Trillary Clumpton?
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-04-2016)