Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The loudmouth or the Liar?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 745 Posts

The loudmouth or the Liar?

If you're a betting person, then you'd place your green on Hills...

Though of course stranger things have happened...

Would be good to hear from USA'ers who they're gonna vote for?

As a outsider from lil ole NZ, I'm curious to see what would happen under a Trump Potus. The worlds fairy fu?ked anyway, so what would happen under Trump? He'll either fail miserably and all global and financial affairs will go into crazy mode.

He'll do what he says but can't get anything passed in the senate and stalemate will be the course of US politics.

He'll get his ass impeached for some yet to be discovered behaviour.

Under Hills, it will the same ole as with Obama, but she's far more dangerous with foreign policy and will have the edge with the senate.

Think we can confidently say Adams vote: Hills

If I was eligible, I would go Trump for no other reason than curiosity The worlds a crazy ass place so why not make it crazier...he may well bring things to a head.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 Times in 809 Posts

Re: The loudmouth or the Liar?

Here's the thing, Ross...

Whoever gets elected the liberal side of politics will compromise and work with any assh*le even someone as disturbed as Trump. It's the basic nature of the liberal...try to make things better for everyone. The reason much of the world is screwed is because conservatives wherever they mushroom are like the proverbial assh*le in that it is ultimately the boss of the human animal. If it doesn't work nothing works particularly the most important part of the being, the brain.

Government has been gridlocked in the U.S. because the assh*les didn't get what they want, given that then nobody will get what they want. Much like the lover who kills the focus of affection because they want somebody else.

Conservatives will destroy anyone, including their mothers, if they stand in the way of getting that desired object...money, love, power, even something they don't want if it means somebody else will get it. I'm telling you....it is desperately disturbed and frankly, is the definition of the conservative. That in a nutshell is why the world is so screwed up. It's genetic and the result of nurturing and it has outlived its usefulness in furthering the survival of man. It has become an atavistic yoke around the neck of mankind and will ultimately drag it to the bottom of the Darwinian scale.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

Ross (11-07-2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    If I was eligible, I would go Trump for no other reason than curiosity The worlds a crazy ass place so why not make it crazier...he may well bring things to a head.
    And you would be disappointed Ross...he will do nothing different once he gains enough insight to recognize how ignorant he actually is. Provided he doesn't get us in a nuclear war first.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

Ross (11-07-2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    Provided he doesn't get us in a nuclear war first.
    It's quite clear, that while Trumps a newbie in the political 'heavyweight' arena, Hills has a proven record of interfering and voting to invade others, all for the purpose of positioning for resource.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen. She is an advocate to crush Iran and as cozy as one can get with Israel. She, under her administration, will continue to supply Israel with death weapons, arm rebel groups and a general nuisance in continuing to head the USA as the bullies of the world.

So, I ask you, whom will instigate, play provocateur more? I'm saying Hills, based on her proven track record.

As I said, if Trump somehow wins, the Senate, holding the voting power, will be Democrat, your liberals. And we will see the same stagnated gridlocked mess we have seen over the last 8 years.

I get where your coming from...but choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

Thanks

Hillary changes with the winds of larger society. That's one of her strengths....she will work with those that despise her if they are not stupid or mad. She has her desires but she will not subsume all others for her own sake. She just won't do it. If the winds of American imperialism are blowing, she will become an imperialist, if the winds of American diplomacy are blowing, she will raise that flag and watch it wave. It's what she does, she is a politician of the old school. She tries to appease the masses
    Last edited by Ross; 11-08-2016 at 11:59 AM.

Thanks

Just made a post but it appeared on your one above....strange. I deleted it so that's why you see and edit by me.

She sure follows the winds of power and fortune...as a public servant, she along with Bill have amassed a fortune around $40 million. Not bad for a couple of public servants.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    She sure follows the winds of power and fortune...as a public servant, she along with Bill have amassed a fortune around $40 million. Not bad for a couple of public servants.
    Not bad at all...Almost all high office holders will amass a fortune through their notoriety (if they don't already have one)...it's the big payoff. Sacrifice for the public good when one is young and if fate is kind one reaps the windfall. It's hardly a guarantee, though. And the Clintons have their foundation to which they are actually dedicated, unlike the Trump.

Thanks

Well, early days yet, but Trumpets doing very well. Watching it live and very entertaining
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

Thanks

Holy sh?t...the old dog may have it
    Ross
    Rest in Peace