Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The loudmouth or the Liar?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 741 Posts

Re: The loudmouth or the Liar?

Well, I have to say that was an entertaining evening.

Here's my take.

Hills is gone...gone for good, gone from politics.

A Republican whitewash, 1st since 1928. Rep POTUS, Rep House, Rep Senate, Rep Supreme Justice, Most Rep Govn'ers.

Trump will be hailed a hero within his caucus for having the balls to be rash, vile and inyaface, which is really what happened. He touched the everyday Common Man who were going nowhere fast and want to 'make America great again'

Sure there's division in the Country, but really there always has been. Enough voted who want change.

Trump will learn as he goes...he is surrounded by politicians and will be advised accordingly and he may even go down in history as one of the greats....stranger things have happened! He is a Man who has ambition, even at the age of 70.

Of course, this is politics, a ruse, deceptive and set up for the few, I haven't forgotten that, but It's great to see a shake-up, a change and reminds us anything is possible, for better or for worse.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 Times in 809 Posts

It's possible that he might be great, but I doubt it. He's another Reagan in worldview...great for the white man, not so much for the other. As several have stated, it was a white lash in response to Obama. Whom incidentally, almost made me forget that I was a 2nd class citizen for a few years. Trump's election has set the cause of 'equality of mankind' back 35 years. This is the last gasp for the me first white man. Nature is working against the continued domination by a single sub type of the human family. The white middle class has been left out for years because as today and always their prime motivation is one of hatred toward minorities. Trust me, I know, I've lived among it for decades. Even in my own family, the white members really can't get past that obsession, that feeling of emasculation inflicted by loss of the civil war. That's the U.S. story, I can't speak for the rest of the world's inabilities.

Even you, who claims impartiality by virtue of non proximity has that ingrained within you.

It was a great con job...he won't do anything he says without coercion. And maybe maybe maybe the whites will finally recognize that they are the ones on the plantation, while the rest of America has tried for centuries to set itself free.
    Last edited by Adam Bomm; 11-09-2016 at 11:39 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

Ross (11-09-2016)

Thanks

Here's the thing, while you raise an important aspect, the last 8 yrs have done little for the white-man, that being the heartland common white-man.

There are a lot of variables here, one that staggered me was that the minimum wage has hardly gone up since 1973.

Whatever colour, the 'many' have had a raw deal for decades. One of Hills policies was to raise the minimum wage to $12 per hr, she later changed that to $15 but I'm betting she would not have done so had she made the White-house.

You have countless folk of all races working 40 hrs pw and not able to meet monthly living costs.

Also, most of the rhetoric from Trump won't happen. He won't be building a wall. He will align himself as pro Israel rather than saying he will be neutral. He knows that division, while it's always been there, needs serious attention so he won't be banning ethnics, Muslims from entering the Country. He probably won't take Hills to task and have her jailed.

He won't kick out Mexicans and others, as they're a major cog in the labour industries. Maybe a few, the rapist and murderer's (joke)

He should hopefully shut down the TPP which is good for us as a signed partner, and will help stop a monopoly dictating how our export and import business is done. Very unpopular down my way so most NZ'ers are happy about that.

One thing with Hills gone, is that the same ole same ole will change, to what degree? we'll have to wait and see. And remember, change is the only constant, for better or for worse.
    Last edited by Ross; 11-09-2016 at 01:45 PM.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-09-2016)

Thanks

I mostly agree...we shall see...if he can keep 'race' out of it...then everyone will be overjoyed indeed. But, I believe he won't even try to help the 'common' guy, though. That was the essence of the con. He 'uses' the common man, he doesn't live his life for them. His history has demonstrated that time and again. The only hope and it is a small one is that he in the process of bolstering his interests and fortunes will actually allow some of it to trickle down. But then trickle down from a psychological perspective just doesn't work. The Uber rich are plenty happy being uber rich if they feel no tax pressure...stagnant economies are the result. History has shown that time and again, as well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

Ross (11-09-2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    I believe he won't even try to help the 'common' guy, though. That was the essence of the con. He 'uses' the common man, he doesn't live his life for them. His history has demonstrated that time and again.
    Yup indeed.

But we can name all past POTUS's in recent decades that have done little for the many. That's a given, that's how the zionist regime works and that really won't change.

He has a lot to live up too, just like all before him and based on how the world runs, it's not gonna happen.

The Pyramid is a Pyramid for a reason

Interesting that many of his own construction enterprises have had illegals working for him...his red caps were made in Asia...ya gotta laugh, really. But dude, we all knew what Hills was gonna bring and little change, if any, was what won the vote, and we must remember it's all a con job. He tapped into yesteryear when the US was pumping, 1950's, 1980's. Them there heartlander's want that again.

Don't think I'm pro Trump, but I am pro change and the truth is we won't see much if any, sadly. I'm just glad to see the Clinton's gone. That's a win in my book and I stand by my word...the lesser of two evils is still evil.

Guess Ivanka now has the reins running Trump corp
    Last edited by Ross; 11-09-2016 at 02:00 PM.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

Thanks

sure Ivanka, despite trying to distance herself from her father because it is hurting 'her' business (Like Father, like daughter), she probably will have a big hand in it.

But the positive side of that is that now the U.S. have what they have wanted since 1776...and King and Queen of America. I have nothing against good looking women, but I detest those that spend all of their waking moments with an eye on a mirror and making pouty lips. A type that is more than willing to sell their soul for the right price. And the right price goes up with what the mirror says.

Thanks

Apparently students in TEXAS are protesting about the election...that makes me feel a little better.

I was musing on what the Canadian border was going to look like after the election as it occurred to me that that is one of the few places left in the Americas that people will want to live. I just read that the Canadian Immigration site crashed and it was speculated that too many people tried to access it. Amazing that...given the full circumstances.

Thanks

We can't blame those born into wealth, private schools, Ivory league Uni's. Set on a path of which is all they know. That's how it goes.

I have no ill will towards her. From what I can see she holds her head high and is far less a social media puppet than most. She appears to have at least some dignity.

Trump himself, was born into wealth, private schools and Harvard. Can't blame the Man for that. We're all products of our environment and that starts with where and whom we were born from.

That's been my beef, with those that vehemently appose the wealthy and powerful. They forget how malleable the minds are, that which are born into such environments. They have their belief systems like anyone else.

Until leaders lead by example, that being an upstanding Human being, we're in for the long haul as a learning species.

Mans greatest mission in life should be helping their fellow Man and the symbiotic reality we share with all life. If that were so, our reality would be so very very different and of course rather delightful.

And one does not need Religion, Seth, Michael, Ra, Wade Frazier or fairy dust to become such...
    Last edited by Ross; 11-09-2016 at 10:41 PM.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-10-2016),Zook_e_Pi (11-10-2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    Apparently students in TEXAS are protesting about the election...that makes me feel a little better.

I was musing on what the Canadian border was going to look like after the election as it occurred to me that that is one of the few places left in the Americas that people will want to live. I just read that the Canadian Immigration site crashed and it was speculated that too many people tried to access it. Amazing that...given the full circumstances.
    Yes read that...like I said, ya gotta laugh...not much else worth doing
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,275 Times in 686 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    We can't blame those born into wealth, private schools, Ivory league Uni's. Set on a path of which is all they know. That's how it goes.

I have no ill will towards her. From what I can see she holds her head high and is far less a social media puppet than most. She appears to have at least some dignity.

Trump himself, was born into wealth, private schools and Harvard. Can't blame the Man for that. We're all products of our environment and that starts with where and whom we were born from.

That's been my beef, with those that vehemently appose the wealthy and powerful. They forget how malleable the minds are, that which are born into such environments. They have their belief systems like anyone else.

Until leaders lead by example, that being an upstanding Human being, we're in for the long haul as a learning species.

Mans greatest mission in life should be helping their fellow Man and the symbiotic reality we share with all life. If that were so, our reality would be so very very different and of course rather delightful.

And one does not need Religion, Seth, Michael, Ra, Wade Frazier or fairy dust to become such...
    I have a different perspective on the trappings of wealth, Ross. For every Trump or Hillary, there are perhaps 10, 100, or a 1000 individuals who find themselves in a similar place of privilege. Yet these other individuals do not pursue power like Trump or Hillary.

Real Rothschild wealth notwithstanding (which is several intensities higher than Gates wealth (which is several intensities higher than Soros wealth (which is an intensity higher than Trump wealth (which is several intensities higher than Clinton wealth)))) ... it takes a special kind of megalomaniac to desire to occupy the top of any giant pyramid, whether that be an economic (e.g. Gates), political (e.g. POTUS), military (COTJointChiefsOS) or scientific (e.g. Edison) pyramid. People with ethics lack the desire for power.

So the separator is not really about the desire for material wealth, but about the desire for power. And here, both Trump and Hillary are hardcore manipulators, liars, regression to the mean populists, end-justifies-the-means sociopaths, etc. They are both worthy of contempt.

Indeed, Gates is worthy of contempt not necessarily for his material acquisitions (although here, it must be pointed out that he attempted to monopolize the market on operating systems with anti-trust practices) ... but for his financial and other support for population redux protocols including biological warfare and vaccines ... and his membership in the Hidden Hand brotherhood. That sorta thing.

More the further, in 2016, virtually every so-called leader in a position of power (in any field of life) anywhere on the planet is beholding to Rothschild credit and lapdogging.

Show me a truly independent political leader who hasn't been appointed by the power structure and who has indeed been elected by the people themselves on merit-based planks (and without the use of deception), and I'll show you an electoral system that is not of this Earth.

Pax

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-10-2016),Ross (11-10-2016)