Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The loudmouth or the Liar?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,128 Times in 638 Posts

Re: The loudmouth or the Liar?

The Trump Presidential Transition team announce's information on offices and agencies supporting the transition, the approximately 4,000 Presidential appointees that will be needed, and some basic information on the transition process.

Those hoping to secure a position in the Trump-Pence Administration can find information about just what it takes to come on board under the “Serve America” portion of the site. The section includes a link on how to apply online and what will be expected of those that do secure such a position.

Send in your CV Adam...go-on, make a difference

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...bsite-twitter/
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 Times in 782 Posts

the money thing...that can be a positive...it spreads wealth around and keeps more immigrants from facing the need to leave their comfortable world behind to find a means of survival. That's what hunter-gatherers did...I wish we were a little farther along. Zero patriotism...I wager barring terrorists no immigrants of any kind have less patriotism than I do...and I was born here...please don't tell Trump's feds that though...or I'll be disappearing too. And immigrants do stick together out of necessity...Where else would they find an accepting social structure?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

Ross (11-10-2016)

Thanks

Breitbart, huh? What are the odds...this is getting scary faster than I would have anticipated.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

Ross (11-10-2016)

Thanks

As with Canada, Australia and NZ are getting US Citizens looking to immigrate, liberals I'm sure.. not sure if that's a good thing or not!

Our PM is an ex-merchant banker, ex-Wall St no less, worth a handy $80 million or so. Been in the job for 8 yrs.

Australia's PM, ex- merchant banker too, these two are great friends, though NZ politics is far more stable than Australia.

Both center right parties.
    Last edited by Ross; 11-10-2016 at 07:57 PM.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

Thanks

Well, liberals don't like systemic 'restrictions' but they are much less disturbed by personal restrictions. To a liberal the system is small. They by character don't possess a 'huge' sense of territoriality. For example, my territory is limited to the extent of my front and back yards. The rest of it can go to Hades, if that's what the authoritarians want...

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,194 Times in 620 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    Well, liberals don't like systemic 'restrictions' but they are much less disturbed by personal restrictions. To a liberal the system is small. They by character don't possess a 'huge' sense of territoriality. For example, my territory is limited to the extent of my front and back yards. The rest of it can go to Hades, if that's what the authoritarians want...
    To call oneself a liberal ... or conservative ... is to celebrate imbalance.

The labels themselves have been advanced over the centuries to create division in the masses, which the ruling elites then use to conquer the masses.

The best way to counter the labels is to not recognize them.

I stopped being conservative soon after I entered college. Then after the pendulum swung too far in the opposite direction, I stopped being liberal.

I'm now a man without labels ... in a fine balance of liberal and conservative values. And that's the way I think mankind was meant to be.

Not either/or ... but and.

Pax

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-12-2016),Ross (11-12-2016)

Thanks

Interesting figures...

29 per cent of Latinos voted him in and 29 per cent of Asians voted him in.
    It's not about putting women in their place - 45 per cent of women voted for him.
    It's not stupid people voting for him - 45 per cent of college graduates gave him their vote.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-12-2016)

Thanks

Hey Ross, did you see my post on why many latinos voted for him...it's a couple above this. There are others reasons, as well. Many Asians include immigrants from the Vietnam War. A huge swathe of them come from military families and are very authoritarian in character and many of them are racist as well. They don't realize that when illegals and blacks get 'cleaned' up those same ones screaming for that will come for them.

The college educated come from across a demographic...Originally poor whites and have never integrated into the progressive community because in their hearts they don't feel they can. the stories go on. And really intelligence is not always an issue...many times 'personal historical legacy' outweighs anything else that could possibly matter...Most of those that I know that are blind to the larger social reality fall into this category and as one can see, there are many.

From an educational perspective, I learned very early that many are just not bound for engendering an elevated level of personality development.

I wanted to add that I know many 'conservative' South Asians and I know more than a few 'compassionate' South Asians. Same thing all over again. I find that the lines between 'others' and themselves tend to run to class lines rather than 'racial' lines. But those that hate really know how to do it and those that are compassionate know how to do that quite nicely as well. I love open minded people.
    Last edited by Adam Bomm; 11-13-2016 at 07:50 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    I'm now a man without labels ... in a fine balance of liberal and conservative values. And that's the way I think mankind was meant to be.

Not either/or ... but and.
    Truth be told, Zook, so am I...But I can't in clear conscience not speak for the higher cause despite anything in creation trying to convince me otherwise.

Thanks

Hey Somebody stole my 29% latino vote post...summing it up...they're racists, authoritarians and suffering from the highly despised Mickey Mouse syndrome.