Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Sandy Hook: an example of cognitive dissonance

  1. #1
    Senior Member Zook_e_Pi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Posts
    1,049
    Thanks
    1,276
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 634 Posts

    Sandy Hook: an example of cognitive dissonance

    Great video. FBI statistics are an example of forensic evidence:


    According to the FBI, in all of 2012, there were 0 murders in Newton. Sandy Hook took place on Dec. 14 2012. 26 murders purportedly occurred there. 0 does not equal 26. Alone, this evidence is not as effective as when put into a large preponderance.

    Another example of forensic evidence? Timelines:


    Study the timelines of when and where Adam Lanza actually shot himself ... and when and where the sheriff reports Adam shooting himself. A glaring contradiction. Alone, this evidence is not as effective as when put into a large preponderance.


    Just two obvious pieces of evidence in a vast preponderance that irrefutably establishes Sandy Hook as a HOAX.


    Pax

  2. #2
    Senior Member Adam Bomm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,616
    Thanks
    2,155
    Thanked 1,098 Times in 808 Posts

    Re: Sandy Hook: an example of cognitive dissonance

    If that chart is not fabricated, why in God's name would the FBI do something like that without officially stating that Sandy Hook never happened, that it was in fact a news fabrication. In any case, I thought it was a 'false flag' event? Aren't the government lackeys, a.k.a. in on the operation? Either they are or they aren't but the only way they responded to the event is by classifying a terrorist action not as domestic murder.

    The most likely scenario is that the presenter of the chart, again, if not fabricated just left that category of classification deliberately edited out.

    En toto, this makes absolutely no sense.

    We simply can't buy into this kind of propagandizing if we hope to survive as a culture.

    I noticed his allusion to the 'pocketbooks' of corporate media. There's my clue to this particular 'truthseeker'. The pocketbook!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Adam Bomm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,616
    Thanks
    2,155
    Thanked 1,098 Times in 808 Posts

    Re: Sandy Hook: an example of cognitive dissonance

    The LE was interviewed about what time 10:30...partial information was available and the level of confusion is palpable.

    I would suggest someone reset their watch...possibly Sgt. Cairo

    These are grounds to dismiss mass murder. And we wonder why society is so jacked up.

  4. #4
    Administrator Ross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    958
    Thanks
    936
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 675 Posts

    Re: Sandy Hook: an example of cognitive dissonance

    Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    According to the FBI, in all of 2012, there were 0 murders in Newton. Sandy Hook took place on Dec. 14 2012. 26 murders purportedly occurred there. 0 does not equal 26. Alone, this evidence is not as effective as when put into a large preponderance.

    On 24 September 2014, conspiracy-centric site InfoWars published an article titled "FBI Says No One Killed at Sandy Hook," concluding that the lack of murders included in the agency's 2012 crime statistics amounted to proof that the massacre in Newtown was a "false flag attack":

    However, as is often the case in this sort of misinterpretation, the conspiracy buffs at InfoWars neglected to factor in the complicated relationships between local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies: the deaths at Sandy Hook Elementary fell under the jurisdiction of Connecticut State Police, and thus were not specifically included under Newtown's crime statistics for the year of 2012.


    http://www.snopes.com/info/news/sandyhoax.asp
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace
    ***

  5. #5
    Senior Member Zook_e_Pi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Posts
    1,049
    Thanks
    1,276
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 634 Posts

    Re: Sandy Hook: an example of cognitive dissonance

    Okay.

    Here's some clarification: https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-fb...e-total.t4570/

    So we have an FBI website purportedly misreporting the actual statistics. Don't blame truthseekers for the purported mistake made by the FBI, or the FBI's lack of clarity in explaining the complicated relationships between the various law enforcement agencies. You can only blame researchers if they insist on propagating mistakes after they have been uncovered as such. I'm not one to propagate mistakes. I'll remove this particular piece from the preponderance that I've collected. And I thank those who have brought this to my attention. That said, one element removed from the preponderance has no significant effect when there are more than 30 other elements.

    Let's discuss all of the other elements and see if we can't remove them all from the preponderance, or remove enough so that the existing preponderance amounts to multiple coincidences and not much more.

    Here's one website that discusses at least 10 of the elements:
    https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...fore-massacre/


    beginExcerpt
    2. REPORTS OF SHES BEING CONTAMINATED WITH ASBESTOS, REQUIRING EXPENSIVE REPAIRS
    SHES was built in 1956. Several reports in local newspaper The Newtown Bee indicate that years before the massacre, SHES was in a state of disrepair and contaminated with environmental toxins.

    As examples, in 2002, Consulting Engineering Services recommended to the school district that SHES be “worked on in 2010 over a nine-month period” to upgrade and renovate its heating and ventilation system at a cost of $4.5 million.Two years later, in 2004, the Newtown Board of Education was told “there were serious problems with the Sandy Hook elementary school roof.” Four years later, in 2008, there was yet more bad news: SHES was contaminated with asbestos. (Remember that 2008 date.)

    On October 5, 2013, nearly 10 months after the massacre, a city referendum passed by over 90% in support of the demolition and rebuilding of SHES with a generous $49.25 million grant from the State of Connecticut. The reason given for the demolition was “asbestos abatement”. On Dec. 2, 2013, Newtown’s Public Building and Site Commission Chairman Robert Mitchell issued a report to justify the already-approved demolition. He said that “had the town decided to reoccupy the school on Dickinson Drive, it would have faced a daunting and possibly insurmountable challenge regarding the presence of hazardous materials” because the school was contaminated by not just asbestos, but also PCBs under the flooring and in the foundations and footings.

    Just think: If the city already knew in 2008 that the school was contaminated with asbestos and, in 2013, used the contamination to justify tearing it down, why would the same asbestos-contaminated school be safe for children and teachers to inhabit from 2008 through 2012? If SHES had remained open, wouldn’t the school district be sued for endangering public health?

    It makes more sense that the school was shut down in 2008 and remained closed, until the massacre provided Newtown with the financial means — a windfall of $50 million from the state — to tear down the school and build a swanky, state-of-the-art replacement.

    [...]

    5. ABSENCE OF INTERNET ACTIVITY 2008-2013
    I believe the most compelling evidence that SHES had long been abandoned before the 2012 massacre is the testimony from the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine of the school’s lack of of Internet activity from the beginning of 2008 through all of 2012.

    The Wayback Machine is a digital archive of the Internet which uses a special software to crawl and download all publicly accessible World Wide Web pages. It was Jungle Server who first discovered that the Wayback Machine shows an absence of Internet activity from SHES since 2008 — the same year when the school was found to be contaminated with asbestos.

    To verify Jungle Surfer’s claim, I searched for SHES’s website, http://newtown.k12.ct.us/~sh, on the Wayback Machine, the result of which is below, showing the school’s lack of Internet activity from the beginning of 2008 to mid-2013. By mid-2013, we are told SHES temporarily had relocated to the nearby town of Monroe, about 9 miles from Newtown. You are invited to replicate and verify what I did by going here.

    end



    Pax

    ps: It is my opinion that Infowars is a limited hangout slash disinfo site where truths and lies are mixed pretty evenly to confuse the masses. So from hereon in, understand that my arguments do not endorse any content from that website, including the content on Sandy Hook. Any research that I endorse wrt Sandy Hook comes from other sources.

    ps2: FWIW, the existing preponderance points to the Connecticut report (which includes 27 deaths as murders) as being fabricated, and not the FBI report that states that 0 deaths took place. So don't automatically assume that those who prepared the Connectcut report are not lying to you. The Zionist owned corporate media has already attributed 27 deaths to Sandy Hook in its reporting of the event ... so the Connecticut report is merely parroting this number (for all we know). That does not necessarily make the event or the number true, and precisely because 27 deaths contradicts the existing preponderance, while 0 deaths supports it. Which is why we need to analyze the existing preponderance for veracity. If the preponderance holds, then we have a hoax. If the preponderance does not hold, then we have a genuine event.

    ps3: My research has already determined that the preponderance holds. So let's see what you guys have to break the preponderance. I'm still open-minded even after my own conclusions have weighed in.
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 12-09-2016 at 04:22 PM.

  6. #6
    Administrator Ross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    958
    Thanks
    936
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 675 Posts

    Re: Sandy Hook: an example of cognitive dissonance

    Go here Zook for forensic evidence that SH was operating for those 5 yrs. https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-fu...yrs-ago.t3236/

    In fact this link in to several threads debunking the hoax...you'll find it very interesting.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace
    ***

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

    Zook_e_Pi (12-10-2016)

  8. #7
    Senior Member Adam Bomm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,616
    Thanks
    2,155
    Thanked 1,098 Times in 808 Posts

    Re: Sandy Hook: an example of cognitive dissonance

    Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    “asbestos abatement”
    Asbestos Abatement is not asbestos contamination. I worked in a building for 10 years at NASA that was under continuous work for asbestos abatement.

  9. #8
    Administrator Ross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    958
    Thanks
    936
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 675 Posts

    Re: Sandy Hook: an example of cognitive dissonance

    Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    so the Connecticut report is merely parroting this number (for all we know).
    Indeed, but that goes both ways Zook. You still cannot say that the FBI data base showing 0 was accurate at the time the data base was used as evidence of the claimed FF event. One has to allow that the updating of data bases is not an automatic joint-data base update.

    the complicated relationships between local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies:
    We have all had experience with local, state and federal conflicts of information. That sh it happens across many areas of cross-data from system to system, program to program. I cannot say absolutely that this is what happened, but that is the reason given for this particular anomaly. The same as I can't say absolutely that the data from the FBI was accurate (up to date) at that given time.

    Given that, the FBI data base cannot be used as 'reliable' evidence with this particular point of claim.
    Last edited by Ross; 12-09-2016 at 07:36 PM.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace
    ***

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

    Zook_e_Pi (12-10-2016)

  11. #9
    Senior Member Zook_e_Pi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Posts
    1,049
    Thanks
    1,276
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 634 Posts

    Re: Sandy Hook: an example of cognitive dissonance

    Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Indeed, but that goes both ways Zook. You still cannot say that the FBI data base showing 0 was accurate at the time the data base was used as evidence of the claimed FF event. One has to allow that the updating of data bases is not an automatic joint-data base update.
    Agreed. Neither can you say that the Connecticut Report is accurate nor not compromised by the state apparatus in the duty of a false flag. Which is why I'm removing it from my collected preponderance. Your collected preponderance in support of a genuine event should not contain this controversial item either, due to the inconsistency in the two reports.

    That said I'm curious as to why 27 murders listed on one list would not be listed as murders on another list. Both take in a full calendar year if I'm not mistaken. So which report do you believe? Btw, when a murder occurs, it's still a murder on all lists. There's no special exemption where a state murder would not also be on a federal murder list. A state crime still occurs in the same country and would be expected to be listed in the country statistics. Ditto for the municipal level. It's incredible that a bureaucratic state murder would not be an element in a bureaucratic federal statistical accounting.

    We have all had experience with local, state and federal conflicts of information. That sh it happens across many areas of cross-data from system to system, program to program. I cannot say absolutely that this is what happened, but that is the reason given for this particular anomaly. The same as I can't say absolutely that the data from the FBI was accurate (up to date) at that given time.

    Given that, the FBI data base cannot be used as 'reliable' evidence with this particular point of claim.
    Nor can the Connecticut Report be used as reliable evidence. If 27 murders took place, then there should not be an asterisk besides any murder, with the murder not being accounted for in the actual statistics. That suggests contrived emphasis to stir up emotions ... and the report itself would then be suspected of being a prejudiced document, not a statistical document.

    Many questions. The best course then is to remove this element from our respective preponderances. Here, I'm using the term preponderance loosely to refer to subjective findings, this should not be confused with the singular objective preponderance that has airtight elements in it.

    That said, here's a Newtown crime statistics report that includes the years 2013 and 2014, so the opportunity for law enforcement agencies to synchronize their reports is well given. Yet we find that the Newtown report still reports 0 murders for 2012. Say what?

    http://www.usa.com/newtown-ct-crime-and-crime-rate.htm

    To wit, the tally of murders is rationally counted by the number of corpses, not by the jurisdiction in which they occurred.


    Pax
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 12-10-2016 at 04:35 AM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

    Ross (12-10-2016)

  13. #10
    Senior Member Zook_e_Pi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Posts
    1,049
    Thanks
    1,276
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 634 Posts

    Re: Sandy Hook: an example of cognitive dissonance

    Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Go here Zook for forensic evidence that SH was operating for those 5 yrs. https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-fu...yrs-ago.t3236/

    In fact this link in to several threads debunking the hoax...you'll find it very interesting.
    Well, Ross, I just perused that website. Mick West is an administrator there. You'll be unpleasantly surprised by his stance on 9/11/2001. The guy is a certifiable shill for the official narrative on 9/11/2001. Debunking is a game for Mick West. The preponderance doesn't matter in the least to this hero of our times. He just likes to bunk'em and debunk'em.

    So one has to wonder what his agenda is wrt Sandy Hook ... and whether his mission of debunking Sandy Hook is, indeed, fact-based ... or whether it's an effort to create plausible deniability by offering plausible mainstream scenarios for any evidence that disturbs the mainstream narrative of Sandy Hook. As long as everything is kept away from a probability cloud and inside a plausibility cloud, the cognitive dissonance in the masses will accept it. And perhaps that is all Mick West is venturing. Plausibility. For instance, he hasn't actually debunked the FBI report, but he has created enough controversy that that report is no longer worthy of being an element in any objective preponderance. And then there's his claim against the wayback machine's display of the lack of internet connectivity between 2008 and 2012. Mike West comes up with a plausible alternative explanation. Mick West directs us to the plausibility of the robots.txt file being changed to "disallow" mode ... providing no actual proof that it was set to that value ... yet the wayback machine picks up internet activity again in 2013? What, are we to believe that someone changed the robots.txt file again immediately after the purported Sandy Hook event took place? Again, plausibility slash plausible deniability is neither here nor there. It's also one of the main essences of websites that thrive on debunking nonMainstream narratives, pick a false flag event, any false flag event.

    When all is said and done, Mick West's ambitions of projecting himself as a genuine truthseeker have been effectively scuttled by his shilling for the corporate mainstream media narrative of 9/11/2001. I would invite you to read the section on 9/11/2001 at metabunk.org ... to get a better feel for the material Mick West is promulgating on Sandy Hook. It's not likely that one who knowingly advances a false narrative in one section will be advancing a true narrative in another section.



    Pax
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 12-10-2016 at 05:40 AM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

    Ross (12-10-2016)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •