Thread: Is the Swamp Drained yet?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,075 Times in 788 Posts

Is the Swamp Drained yet?

It's not even January 20th yet...and I'm getting a strong "I told you so" vibe. How can anyone, I mean anyone be so clueless as to fall for a spiel delivered by a guy wearing a suit patterned with dollar signs. This is not news but America is in serious trouble, and not because of its politicians, because of its people. White conservatives and sundry other syncophants have clearly and patently gone around the bend.

Adam

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 Times in 625 Posts

Re: Is the Swamp Drained yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    It's not even January 20th yet...and I'm getting a strong "I told you so" vibe. How can anyone, I mean anyone be so clueless as to fall for a spiel delivered by a guy wearing a suit patterned with dollar signs. This is not news but America is in serious trouble, and not because of its politicians, because of its people. White conservatives and sundry other syncophants have clearly and patently gone around the bend.

Adam
    They want you divided and conquered. You're divided and conquered. That is, if you're expressing a genuine sentiment and not really cognizant of the false dichotomy operated at every level in every stripe.

The evidence on this forum is that you are indeed aware of the false dichotomy and the attending false suffrage, and are deliberately assisting the corrupt system by reinforcing their program.

Good little robot, short and stout ... R Two D Two ... fueled on turnips and sprouts.

Syncophant??? Wok the heck is that? A syncopated sycophant?

Pax
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 01-13-2017 at 05:27 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    Syncophant??? Wok the heck is that? A syncopated sycophant?
    lol, you got me on that one...it's not a word I usually bother with...but I thought one would get the idea.

False dichotomy or not...this is obviously and seriously jacked up. At this point I'm almost ready to buy into your worldview because people CAN'T be that stupid. Something or someones are forcing this kind of response to a reality that is not real. It really is bizarre in the extreme. It doesn't matter anymore that the right has worked tirelessly to create a false reality, what matters is that it has succeeded. Zook, I'm ready to join any force you muster to help save us all.

Thanks

it seems to me that Trump getting elected was a complete blindside to the elite,now can this actually change anything in the "Play" is still to be seen.
    Does not matter to me either way as I am enjoying the show,watching Demo's and Hollywood stamp their feet and wail like babies is better than most of the series on TV.

Scott

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (01-19-2017)

Thanks

Perhaps Scott...but my strongest sentiments speak to the outgoing President. His commutation of Manning and hundreds of other 'drug' criminals were his parting statements. His way of finally saying "this is the real me that no one would acknowledge". The American public was blinded by his color.

Trump's 'blindsiding' runs to criminality and psychopathy. We have only seen the beginning.

respect

Adam