Thread: milo yiannopoulos

Thanks
    Thanked 1,064 Times in 778 Posts

milo yiannopoulos

I've been reading on Avalon again because I can't find anything on Universal Spectrum to frustrate the feces out of me.

The prevailing attitude is that the 'liberals' have gone lunatic because of the Berkeley demonstrations. The idea is that Milo is fulfilling a very necessary anti-pc approach to political philosophy.

yeah right. One can have an ongoing philosophical debate about the merits of being a professional asshole but I ain't buying it. There is no earthly value to preaching about how wonderful hate is.

How can any sane, whole human being make this kind of argument. The person starting the argument is a long standing amateur and oh so blind (but would claim 'awakeness') asshole.

It is this 6th grade level critical process that gave us Trump. I know it works for many but those that prefer discourse on a higher level it leaves much to be desired.

"Half the world has an I.Q. below normal" - Adamm

Thanks
    Thanked 1,064 Times in 778 Posts

Re: milo yiannopoulos

And another popular meme. Any liberal philanthropist (someone that wants to promote public good) Is automatically in league with Satan.

Sure, anyone and I mean anyone with a desire to help our f*cked society is evil. Doesn't that seem sick in a highly manifest way. And the legions of sick buy it without examining the obvious manifest reality. I'm telling you, this is why our world suffers so. Chomsky says we are better off than in the past. Perhaps, but when the alternate worlders see their highly fashioned facade of a worldview continuously melt down they become all the more insistent. This is the greatest extant mental illness and has tremendous effects on normal functioning.

Adamm