Thread: Americans are REALLY waking up!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 Times in 808 Posts

Americans are REALLY waking up!

Republican Town halls have erupted in chaos when the 'ptb' started spouting more alternative reality (e.g. ACA death panels).

This is amazing! People seem to be on the verge of discovering the true 'conspiracy'. This is a monumental progressive move forward!

There may be hope yet, just when it looks like the war is lost! God is Good!

Adamm

Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 677 Posts

Re: Americans are REALLY waking up!

You are having a dream Adam...

Americans are not waking up to anything
    Humans in general are not waking up to anything

It's ok, back to sleep you go and dream of something else
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (02-11-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 Times in 808 Posts

Re: Americans are REALLY waking up!

Well, it is kind of a dream come true, I admit!

I'm reading the initial FBI report concerning Hillary's email (I bring this up because it looks like the right's gin house is about to resurface some old bullshit)

Hillary's Faulty Memory:

Multiple aides told the FBI she only used a single Blackberry ACCOUNT during her tenure as Secretary of State.
    After an older device was transitioned (meaning info migrated to new device) the old ones were physically destroyed more than once with a hammer.

Hillary's poor server security management:
    There were multiple levels of highly professional security measures in place, up to and including multiple firewalls to forestall any lapse by failure of one and immediate updates to security personnel were configured if any 'suspicious activity' was detected on the server.

There is much more...oy vay! Don't forget you heard it here first!

This is the link... And never forget, you can't trust ANYTHING the right says about ANYBODY...They are ALWAYS LYING! And they are convincing to a level that only psychopaths can be.

https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-cli...-01-of-06/view

Forgot to add: As I conjectured "a long time ago" (...yeah, I'm into self-aggrandizing now...Trump Zeitgeist has infected me")

The initial server used was inherited from Bill Clinton's Presidency and was properly secured as one would suspect...it eventually became outdated and was replaced by a new system and eventually a new security company due to the fact that Pagliano, the original guy, wanted to pursue other business interests.

One last thought: My analysis of this whole email server scenario is gaining ground (in my mind, at least... ) It was set up by agreement between The then POTUS and the then Secretary-of-State. I repeat (from a long ago statement) Obama's comment of "She did everything I asked" was a deliberate reference to his request to make the Hillary server security setup appear lacking to make it a tempting target for foreign hackers, most likely Russian and Chinese ones. The help that WikiLeaks provided with their continuing revelations made it a foregone conclusion that One: WikiLeaks is a conduit of Russian propaganda and Two: confirmed that Russia has gotten their dirty little fingers in places they shouldn't be.
    Last edited by Adam Bomm; 02-11-2017 at 02:41 PM.