Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mainstream Media, Alternative Media, Truth Media ... and Hitler revisionism.

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 635 Posts

Re: Mainstream Media, Alternative Media, Truth Media ... and Hitler revisionism.

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Deception is rife, everywhere. That's the sad and annoying reality and says much about Human ethics.

The ruling elite, and those who administer social engineering, rely on this Human indifference...ethical misadventure by the masses, who if we're honest, follow those that set examples.

Iv'e said it plenty, from the very top of the capstone to the Man on the shovel, deceptive practices and unethical behaviours are rife and always has been, and somewhere along the Human journey the word 'truth' was entered into our language and communications...yeah nice one!

Truth, the full truth, the real absolute truth, is an illusion and always has been throughout history. Zook's mention of the internet has only added to the delivery of tainted 'truth'. Absolute truth cannot be found anywhere in a definitive sense.
    I acknowledged your point about absolute truth, earlier, Ross. Humans are non-absolute creatures. Which is why I left space in my modeling for human error, e.g. when I stated that truthseekers cannot access 100% truth and that the most gifted truthseekers can and do reach 95% truth, but not much more. To err is to be human.

Just came across an article written by a group 'The Observatory on Social Media' who use a tool called a botometer.

We here are visited by mostly bots, around 70%. Reaver over at TOT was jubilantly announcing how many visitors had read the TMH thread since they stole it from here and added it to their forum...around 2000...I correctly mentioned here in another thread, that they were nearly all bots, probably around the 95% range. He can be excused for the mistake as he has little knowledge in this area.

Here is a taste of some of the botometers findings concerning social media starting with Trumps twitter followers.

THE FAKE TWITTER RANKINGS.

BOTS ARE EVERYWHERE...

Donald Trump (31 million followers): 51 per cent fake
    Katy Perry (99.2 million followers): 68 per cent fake
    Justin Bieber (95.7 million followers): 60 per cent fake
    Hillary Clinton (15.7 million followers): 39 per cent fake
    Barack Obama (89.2 million followers): 21 per cent fake
    Interesting find. Yup ... it is clear that bots do spike numbers. I visit Chico's forum almost everyday to see the flavor of lie/disinformation he's peddling on that day ... and usually there are one or two "official" bots listed in the visitor's stats. Lately, guest numbers on his forum have been maxing out around 10 visitors. I have to now wonder how many of those guests are indeed bots.

About Reaver ... his constant self-boasting about his ability to predict the demise of forums seems to have come back to bite him. TOTsbox has been struggling with visitor numbers ever since its inception ... and the dry spell in posts there in the past week is as bad as the worst droughts in Universal's history. The old adage about throwing stones from glass houses comes to mind. I guess the truckers there are just as tired of the "their mind" cacophonous drone, as we were when it sounded here on Universal. Reaver even suggests as much when he confesses to a new purpose in something he calls "black magick".

The irony here is, it has gotten so insipid over there that the grand poobah at the TOTsbox - a Gilligan-type fellow whose internet presence is symbolized by a hood five sizes too large for his head - is/was importing threads from Universal for intellectual stimulation. 8t88's insecurity is most readily evident in The Greatest Story Never Told thread (about Hitler) ... where he changes your name, Ross, to Grima Wormtongue and mine to Gollum. Poking fun at messengers is a lot easier than countering the message, I guess. And we always head to our comfort spots, don't we? In any event, 8t88's attacking of the messengers comes from a supposed enlightened diabetic mind who has seen the sugar in the "Their Mind" koolaid.

All is good.

Also worthy of mention is N Korea...A country supposedly isolated (as we are told) under heavy sanctions, yet are able fund all manner of military expenditure and national infrastructure. Plenty of cash they have. Laden in resources, they have been able to sell everything from Oil, Coal, Gold, all manner of Precious metals to name a few...all while under explicit penalty sanctions...it's a load of bullsiht feed to the masses when in actual reality they're doing business all over the world with several western country's.

Another example of deceptive media 'truths'
    That deceptive media is everywhere ... is a givens.

Which then points to discernment. Bots can fake numbers. But they can't fake content, at least not in any significant way. Content can be cross-referenced within any medium and across many media that do not accommodate bots, e.g. books, youtube videos, newspaper clippings, the instant reporting of realtime events, etc.

Pax

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Ross (06-01-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 Times in 808 Posts

Re: Mainstream Media, Alternative Media, Truth Media ... and Hitler revisionism.

fair enough. I commend you for recognizing that I don't care, I just wanted to try to engage myself in your frame of reference in the chance that I might finally see what you and so many others do. But okay. I asked about Gandhi because your answer would give me a placement point for your perspective. Your answer helped me understand that I had missed your point, as your view saw that split event as not relevant. That was very revealing in that it gave me insight into the 'higher' underlying processes of which you speak. But hey, as the saying goes, "People are like dogs, some you can beat into submission, others just get meaner".

Incidentally, Zook, it occurred to me that you should suffer fools gladly, else your efforts are a bit misguided. Isn't what we are trying to do is render fools less foolish?
    Last edited by Adam Bomm; 06-01-2017 at 06:52 AM.

Thanks

In The Greatest Story Never Told thread, I demonstrated that Hitler was a puppet with many Zionist bankster puppet strings, as per the AngloAmerican establishment's desire to create a war theatre in Europe (e.g. Norman Dodd's findings). In the NO EVIDENCE OF NUKES on 9/11/2001 thread, I used David Long's witness testimony, Christoper Bollyn's research, and Dmitri Khalezov's own self-contradictory arguments to show that the nukes theory was bogus and was nothing more than a desperate attempt at attacking Stephen Jones convincing evidence-based research into a thermite/thermate top-down controlled demolition combined with military-grade nanothermite explosives (the latter used to pulverize the concrete into giant dust clouds). The expanding dust clouds gave the Inside Job culprits ample opportunity to confuse them with the mushroom profile of a nuclear detonation, and of course, plant the seed of terrorist access to "suitcase nukes". Of course, the nukes theory did not even emerge until after Stephen Jones posited his research, with the implications of an Inside Job. The plausibility of terrorist access to suitcase nukes, then offered a natural bridge to transfer culpability back to the outside and the Outside Jobbers. Rest assured, if nanothermite had not enjoyed high probability as the main demolition agent, there would have been no need to go to suitcase nukes ... for there would've been enough plausibility in jetliner fuel and a weakened highrise structure to sell the official story of Boeings, Bedouins, and boxcutters.

In any event, with Hitler's puppet strings established by the preponderance of evidence ... and with nanothermite enjoying virtual establishment as the main demolition agent (with the Inside Job further evidenced by a weighty preponderance that includes such creatures as Larry Silverstein, Dov Zakheim, Netanyahu, Chertoff, PNAC signatories in a Zion's den and dime-a-dozen, put options, Five Dancing Israelis, etc. etc.) ... then we can take the next step and identify some of the Zionist system's shills, gatekeepers, fifth columnists, sayanim, or whatever the truck you want to call such traitors to neighborhood, nation, and the nobles of man.

Well, let's get started, shall we ...

First on the docket: James Perloff.

Perloff argues that Hitler was against the Zionist banksters; that he was a hero of the times, in this video:

Perloff argues in favor of nukes as the demolition agent on 9/11/2001:

So we have Perloff attacking two virtual sentinel truth establishments. Shall we wait for a third infraction? Nope. Infractions on two major provable proven fact establishments is more than enough to annihilate Perloff's credibility. In the best case scenario, he is a dupe. In the worst case, he is an active sayan agent of the Zionist occupation. And he is particularly gifted in his craft, because he speaks the truth at a high percentage in his mix of truths and fictions. Indeed, he is one of the more dangerous deceivers sent down by the Zionist agenda. A crownprince of controlled opposition, if you will.

Book'em, Danno!!

Pax

Thanks

Name:  AAEAAQAAAAAAAAVBAAAAJGYyNzIxNTk2LWVjZWYtNDIwOC1iYmE3LWYwZGQ4ZTgzZGUwYw.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  18.6 KB

Truth media (TM) is rare; perhaps as rare as 2% ... or if we are more fortunate, as high as 10% ... probably closer to 2% than 10%. On the Gaussian normal graph, TM only exists on the virtuous side @2.5%, e.g. beyond two standard deviations.

Alternative media (AM) is as common as those who distrust mainstream media (MM) ... and it exists in two spaces ... between one and two standard deviations on either side of the Gaussian normal distribution, e.g. 2 x 13.5% = 27%.

MM is for the middling mob, e.g. 68% in the Gaussian normal distribution.

The above is just a modeling, but it does illustrate what truthseekers are faced with on a regular basis. Specifically, the truth is being exposed by 2.5% of humanity, with varying degrees of assistance (tepid to dedicated) from another 13.5% of humanity ... for a total of 16%.

By contrast, truth is being opposed by 84% of humanity, with half the middling mob willing to ignore the lies of MM (34%), another half willing to fully support the lies (34%), another 13.5% willing to actively promote the lies, and an unapologetic bastion of mendacity on the far end ready to kill in the duty of the lies.

Do you still want to be a truthseeker against the great odds? If yes ... then you've earned my respect.

Pax

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Harley (06-27-2017)