Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mainstream Media, Alternative Media, Truth Media ... and Hitler revisionism.

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 633 Posts

Mainstream Media, Alternative Media, Truth Media ... and Hitler revisionism.

There's been a lot of Hitler revisionism in the past few years. Question naturally begs ... cui bono from this revisionism?

First of all, we should recognize that there are three essential types of media out there: mainstream media, alternative media, truth media. We should also recognize that there’s greater overlap between MM and AM then there is between AM and TM. For modelling purposes, visualize the three types of media as respective information spheres radiating in a collinear system. The center of mass of MM is in a state of inertia near one end, say, the “propaganda” end; the center of mass of TM is in inertia close to the other end, say, the “reality” end; and the center of mass of AM is significantly closer to MM than to TM.

Suppose propaganda has a value of -1; reality has a value of +1; and a 50-50 hybrid mix of propaganda and reality has the central neutral value of 0.

In my modelling, the center of mass of TM is approx. located at +0.95 (truthseekers are humans and make mistakes so the perfect reality at +1 is not accessible even to truthseekers). The center of mass of MM is approx. located at -0.75 (the propaganda ministry must mix in some reality to be believable, even marginally believable, i.e. total propaganda at -1 would be self-defeating). The center of mass of AM, as revealed by my experience with it, is located slightly left of the origin, perhaps between -0.50 and -0.25 (it is more propaganda than reality but it has more reality than MM).

So we have the official propaganda ministry, MM, at -0.75; the unofficial propaganda subsidiary, AM, somewhere between -0.50 and -0.25; and the cohort of genuine truthseekers, TM, striving for +1 but managing only +0.95 (due to human imperfection).

Genuine truthseekers usually carry a mix of 95/5 in their information stream, e.g. the ratio of signal to noise is 95% signal, 5% error withstanding.

But truthseekers are not the only ones that can attain a signal in the 90% range. The most gifted of the fifth column con artists can also approach the 90% signal threshold ... which closely mimics the signal of truthseekers (95%) ... but the fifth column can be distinguished from the cohort of genuine truthseekers because the former’s signal seems to be upperbounded @90%, with the remaining 10% split between human error (5%) and calculated misinformation (5%).

The average fifth column is upperbounded @75% signal, with 5% human error and 20% calculated misinformation.

The low-quality fifth column is upperbounded @50% signal, with 5% human error and 45% calculated misinformation.

Then you have the sheeple, whose awareness (signal recognition) ranges between 0% to 75%, and whose demographic signature ranges from the totally ignorant to the uncommited highly intelligent. Indeed, the commitment to truths is what largely separates the genuine truthseeker (of varying intelligence) and their upperbound @ 95% signal ... from the highly intelligent person and the latter’s upperbound @ 75% signal.

My modelling above is just the preamble.

Getting back to the three types of media: MM, AM, and TM ... we find that MM are the official propaganda cones that are owned by the elites and directed at the sheeple. We find that AM are unofficial propaganda cones that are subsidized by the elites and targeted at those that have lost trust in MM and are looking for alternative realities ... subsidy translates into hidden ownership and ownership interests, and effectively means gatekeeping or controlled opposition. So both MM and AM are agencies dedicated to elitist propaganda. Which leaves only one real media for the rest of us, TM, which is a collection of ubiquitous cones working day and night to combat the lies and deceptions radiated by the MM and AM information spheres.

And now, to Hitler.

In at least three forums now, here at Universal, there at United People, and most recently at the ToTsbox, we have seen and are seeing attempts at revising Hitler’s image. All three forums carry an overlap of AM and TM media. In my next post in this thread, I will elucidate the agencies at work in the reformation of Hitler, and give you my assessment as to why this reformation is taking place.

Teaser: fault lines create division, from maintaining division to maintaining conquest.

Pax
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 05-29-2017 at 06:18 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 803 Posts

Re: Mainstream Media, Alternative Media, Truth Media ... and Hitler revisionism.

hmm, interesting Zook, I am looking forward to your synopsis. The 'confusion' generated by the typical sociopath should be an integral part of the formula. And Hitler was not typical by any stretch of the imagination. Excluding the factor of 'confusion', in my estimation would only leave 'evil' as an explanation.

In my opinion, one of the driving motivations of the phenomena is the anxiety that the white race is 'feeling. The fear that it is losing traction in its Aristotle given sense of 'ownership' of the planet. This is a fear that all 'others' have long experienced and, as such, many of those feel a compensatory sense of relief that perhaps there is 'hope' of survival. Truth is, it is misplaced in many respects. As the future unfolds it becomes increasingly clear that 'pureness' is losing its virtue. In fact, there was never any virtue to be found, it was nothing more than a 'perception' contrived by those types that still today seek to 'control' mankind. The authoritarian sociopath thrives in society and has mastered the 'art' of instilling a sense of fellowship superiority within those that have lost their contact with humanity and themselves.

When individuals let unfettered imagination take precedence over reason they have become pathological. In a sociopathic dynamic, we could call this 'gaslighting' whose basic ingredients are fear and confusion. Sociologists dubbed the Atomic Age as the "Age of Anxiety" and we perhaps unbeknownst to many are suffering the aftermath.

It's all too much for the unaware mind.

Thanks

Re: Mainstream Media, Alternative Media, Truth Media ... and Hitler revisionism.

Continuing from my last post, Hitler has long been vilified by MM, in the process bearing virtual unanimous identification as the epitome of evil. Like Einstein with genius, Hitler is associated with 20th century evil, rightly and wrongly. Alas, a high degree of consensus runs contrary to the ambitions of empire, whose toolbox is essentially a collection of divide-and-conquer designs and methodologies. Division of the masses is paramount in the play of the power pyramid, with a “united” masses being a threat - arguably the greatest threat - to the capstone of ruling elites. This threat becomes even more severe if the epitome of 20th century evil can be linked to the ruling elites.

The Allied Powers had long mesmerized the western masses with their narrative of the heroic liberation of the concentration camps; and with their defeat of those perceived to be the enemies of all humanity, e.g. the Axis Powers. But what if the Allied Powers and the Axis Powers could both be traced back to the capstone of the power pyramid? What if the Reichstag Fire and the Pearl Harbor Attacks can be linked back to the same drafting table?

Along came the internet ... and sat down beside her ... and with a whisper hairr and a whisper thairr, frightened Little Miss Muffet and made the tuffet bare?

The masses – Scottish Rite of Freemasonry junkyard dogs like KKK, skinheads, neoNazis, etc. notwithstanding - now held the view that Hitler was evil, and they were beginning to discover he was one of them, a puppet of the ruling elites. Red alert!

Here it can be argued that the internet is a double-edged sword whose potency the capstone had not anticipated ... or it can be equally argued that the capstone knowingly developed the internet to create awareness of the real Hitler (the puppet on a string and not the independent strongman), e.g. in the duty of creating chaos from which a later order can be extracted. Either way, it’s a roll of the dice against the history of empires, which have always followed a signature arc from a meteoric rise onto the throne; to a period of rule over the prone; to a meteoric fall into an earthen pit guarded by a marking stone ... a gambler’s double or nothing wager against the mocking reality of defeat.

Back to the red alert.

Discovery of the real Hitler by more and more of the masses, stands to unite the masses and create a grave threat to the capstone and the general power pyramid. Similar discoveries of other 20th century evil manufactured by the capstone (e.g. Armenian genocide, Ukrainian famine, WW1, WW2, division of India resulting in millions dying during the Pak-India border migration, Korean war, Vietnam war, the cultural revolution in China, the killing fields of Cambodia, the dirty wars in latin America, ongoing massacres of Palestinians, the Rwandan massacre, etc.) ... and the respective local strongmen employed by the capstone to carry out this evil in no particular order: Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Kruscheff, Brezhnev, Pol Pot, Marcos, Pinochet, Peron, Somoza, Saddam, Shah of Iran, Menghistu, Mugabe, Mobutu, Kim Il-Sung, Franco, Idi Amin, Sawembe, etc. etc. ... not to forget the sundry western puppet strongmen/women masked as Presidents and Prime Ministers who presided over the aforementioned 20th century evil (from Roosevelt, Churchill, Mussolini, Truman, Nixon, Thatcher, etc. to Bush, Shrub, Clinton, Blair, Harper, Howard, Obama, Putin, Merkel, Brown, Trump, etc.) ... with a special footnote reserved for Israel and Israeli politicians, all employees of the Rothschild bankstering empire.

Collective discovery of the source of all 20th century evil (facilitated by the vast libraries of the internet and further facilitated by a study of the more recent spate of false flag events bridging the 20th and 21st centuries, such as 9/11/2001, 7/7 London, 3/11 Spain, Mumbai bombings, Charlie Hebdo, Bataclan theatre, Chechnyan school massacre, Oklahoma City bombings, Fukushima, Boston Bombings, etc. all the way to the Manchester attacks only a week ago) ... is the Achille’s Heel of the seemingly unbreakable capstone.

Let’s quickly review. The Achille’s Heel is the mass discovery of the iron chain that connects the capstone to all the global evils of the past century. Hitler is a major link in this chain, WW2 being the largest deliverer of corpses. Any finding of attachment of Hitler to the capstone is a virtual death knell for the capstone.

Ergo, the capstone needs a protective boot to hide this vulnerable heel. Enter the regiments of propaganda and disinformation. These are the cobblers of the empire, if you will. Their duty is to perform patchwork around the exposed heel. The primary material? The protective strappings of psychology.

... to be continued ...

Pax
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 05-30-2017 at 11:37 PM.

Thanks

Continuing ...

The capstone fears unity in the masses. A unanimously vilified Hitler fosters unity in the masses. A unanimously vilified Hitler linked to the capstone, fosters enmity in a unified masses against the capstone.

Ergo, the unanimous vilification of Hitler which was once a boon for the capstone, as it opened a war theatre in Europe (which was the designed goal of the capstone as exposed by Norman Dodd’s research into the Carnegie Endowment Fund) ... is now a bane for the capstone and a potentially lethal one at that, as per the discovery of bankster connections to Hitler.

The capstone cannot afford to be seen to be linked to Hitler. So it is now raising Hitler from the graveyard of history where he was buried as the antagonist and where the capstone presided over the burial as the protagonist. There is no linkage in the graveyard, only clear separation of protagonist and antagonist. But here’s where it gets interesting. When Hitler is unanimously vilified as the epitome of evil, and when the internet clearly attests to Hitler’s puppet strings ... then this, by transitivity, links the evil to the puppetmasters.

How to escape this linkage to evil?

Well, the capstone can try and obstruct the information libraries with heaping amounts of disinformation, which would create confusion about Hitler and about Hitler’s puppet strings. Or they can try and shut down the internet.

The latter is likely impossible at this stage of the game, due to the likelihood of widescale rebellion by the masses. The differing states of awareness in the masses would in all probability unite and wage war against those who control the internet, from the capstone on down. And if this is the chaos that the capstone wants, it will surely get it. But a new world order from chaos is more hype than reality. The result of widescale chaos has no predictable outcomes. And the capstone is not going to risk it all by going all in, certainly not before it becomes fatally exposed and has no choice but to go all in. I just wanted to make this point clear because in my previous post, I stated that the arguments of a double-edged uncalculated internet and a chaos-inducing calculated internet were both feasible. I should have added that the elites advancing through an uncalculated internet is plan A ... and that the chaos-inducing internet is plan B. (recent edit by zook in green)

The more likely method of rescuing itself from the provable proven evil of Hitler and the provable proven puppet strings connecting the puppetmasters to Hitler ... is to divide the masses into two or more camps. The capstone’s acts of evil are too numerous, too large, and too documented to be erased from the historical record. So survival for the capstone means dividing the masses into opposing camps pitted against each other. Only in this fashion can indelible evil be managed. Namely, by turning the lens away from the evil-doers (the capstone) ... and pointing it at mutually antagonistic camps.

One camp already exists. The camp of the unanimously vilified Hitler. The task then is to split this camp as evenly as possible, understanding full well that the moral compass of each camp is the antithesis of the moral compass of the other.

Enter an angel in the white clouds with a halo and a toothbrush moustache. The meme of Hitler, the saviour, is born. The meme is being pushed hard by the incumbent evil empire, which has all its agents working hard (and working overtime) to delay the fate of all empires, the ruins.

Teaser: psychology is the major vehicle on the roadways of deception. If they can break your psychology ... they can repair it with any fact or fiction.

... continued in my next post, where I expose some of the agencies and agents ...

Pax
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 05-31-2017 at 05:16 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (05-31-2017)

Thanks

Several questions, Zook

I had a work buddy named Gandhi who hated The Gandhi. He blamed the India-Pakistan split on him, Prayag (Pug) was somewhat militant but a very nice guy. Where do you stand on that?

You mentioned internet sites that are 95% truth based. Do you have links?

There is no doubt that all wars are based in economics with the usual mix of psychopathic crazies mixed in. What is the goal? Is it just continued mastery of resources or is there an ultimate goal. A new world order is not a bad thing if it means a peaceful world with a generous mix of autonomy thrown in. In essence a new world order of cooperation not dominance and control. Some people only see one of those as the eventuality. I see only one as a viability, the peaceful one. As long as people are at cross purposes there will be no peace and no world order. As technology breaks through (some call this technological Singularity) and resources become abundant there will be no reason for war, if the crazies can be treated with the foreshadowed psychology.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (05-31-2017)

Thanks

None of the questions below have relevance to the points I was making.

It's quite obvious you are taking detours into the scenery to have a piss.

Just more proof that you are not a genuine truthseeker, Adam. When I finish talking about the big fifth column fish in the AM, perhaps I will have time to address a minnow like yourself.

That said, let me shed some light on the scenery below, e.g. so that others who are into that stuff can enjoy watching you piss.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    Several questions, Zook
    I had a work buddy named Gandhi who hated The Gandhi. He blamed the India-Pakistan split on him, Prayag (Pug) was somewhat militant but a very nice guy. Where do you stand on that?
    Gandhi was an agent of the British empire, unleashed on the unsuspecting Indian masses ... to facilitate the division of India ... from which the overextended British empire (fully under Zionist control) could retreat its ground forces, e.g. in a false flag withdrawal from India. Of course, the departed ground forces were replaced with Zionist management forces embedded gratuitously higher up on the Indian power tree. In short, the British empire never left India, or Pakistan ... they just changed their uniforms from Union Jack military brand ... to tricolor wheel branded political and business suits in India, and crescent moon branded political and business suits in Pakistan.

You mentioned internet sites that are 95% truth based. Do you have links?
    I never said anything of the sort. Next time you march the fifth column, Adam, make sure it isn't into a peat bog.

There is no doubt that all wars are based in economics with the usual mix of psychopathic crazies mixed in. What is the goal? Is it just continued mastery of resources or is there an ultimate goal. A new world order is not a bad thing if it means a peaceful world with a generous mix of autonomy thrown in. In essence a new world order of cooperation not dominance and control. Some people only see one of those as the eventuality. I see only one as a viability, the peaceful one. As long as people are at cross purposes there will be no peace and no world order. As technology breaks through (some call this technological Singularity) and resources become abundant there will be no reason for war, if the crazies can be treated with the foreshadowed psychology.
    Delusional bunk. Your mentally weak perspective of the world and its realpolitik (which is sociopathic, e.g. the ends justifies the means) ... is the stuff that encourages empires to push ahead and precisely because you offer imperialists - and their inescapable hegemony - a path of least resistance.

Material concerns desire nothing more than the path of least resistance, and they deserve much less.

Pax
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 05-31-2017 at 09:01 AM.

Thanks

f*ck zook, do you want to have a discourse on this topic, or do you prefer just sh*tting on me before we even get started?

Adamm

if you don't then I will simply read and let you continue

Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 Times in 667 Posts

Deception is rife, everywhere. That's the sad and annoying reality and says much about Human ethics.

The ruling elite, and those who administer social engineering, rely on this Human indifference...ethical misadventure by the masses, who if we're honest, follow those that set examples.

Iv'e said it plenty, from the very top of the capstone to the Man on the shovel, deceptive practices and unethical behaviours are rife and always has been, and somewhere along the Human journey the word 'truth' was entered into our language and communications...yeah nice one!

Truth, the full truth, the real absolute truth, is an illusion and always has been throughout history. Zook's mention of the internet has only added to the delivery of tainted 'truth'. Absolute truth cannot be found anywhere in a definitive sense.

Just came across an article written by a group 'The Observatory on Social Media' who use a tool called a botometer.

We here are visited by mostly bots, around 70%. Reaver over at TOT was jubilantly announcing how many visitors had read the TMH thread since they stole it from here and added it to their forum...around 2000...I correctly mentioned here in another thread, that they were nearly all bots, probably around the 95% range. He can be excused for the mistake as he has little knowledge in this area.

Here is a taste of some of the botometers findings concerning social media starting with Trumps twitter followers.

THE FAKE TWITTER RANKINGS.

BOTS ARE EVERYWHERE...

Donald Trump (31 million followers): 51 per cent fake
    Katy Perry (99.2 million followers): 68 per cent fake
    Justin Bieber (95.7 million followers): 60 per cent fake
    Hillary Clinton (15.7 million followers): 39 per cent fake
    Barack Obama (89.2 million followers): 21 per cent fake

Also worthy of mention is N Korea...A country supposedly isolated (as we are told) under heavy sanctions, yet are able fund all manner of military expenditure and national infrastructure. Plenty of cash they have. Laden in resources, they have been able to sell everything from Oil, Coal, Gold, all manner of Precious metals to name a few...all while under explicit penalty sanctions...it's a load of bullsiht feed to the masses when in actual reality they're doing business all over the world with several western country's.

Another example of deceptive media 'truths'
    Last edited by Ross; 05-31-2017 at 11:31 PM.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (05-31-2017),Zook_e_Pi (06-01-2017)

Thanks

Your point about North Korea, I have no trouble believing as 'funding' is a major function of covert operations. I think the notion of 'sanctions' is just part of the social lexicon. Sanctions on them are likely not a predominate factor of everyday life. Hunger and the need for basic necessities might be. It's obvious the 'money' flowing in-and-around the country is not flowing to its citizens.

I think your post exemplifies the need to be very careful what one believes without question.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    f*ck zook, do you want to have a discourse on this topic, or do you prefer just sh*tting on me before we even get started?

Adamm

if you don't then I will simply read and let you continue
    Frankly, Adam, I prefer the lectern, the lecture and the lesson ... to discourse with someone who is not genuinely committed to the topic at hand.

This thread was about the various media, specifically, MM and AM ... and their opportunistic portrayals of Hitler. TM is given special privileges here because it represents the expression of genuine truthseekers (as measured by the latter's findings and arguments). And if the findings and arguments don't pass muster, then the unwritten understood charter of TM effectively disowns the findings and/or arguments ... and raises questions about the credibility of the truthseeker (who is then obliged to defend their findings and arguments - or concede them - at which point they may retain their credentials as a genuine truthseeker). If neither a valid defense nor a concession is made, the genuine truthseeker effectively becomes fodder for all kinds of accusations.

The system is self-adjudicating. For the genuine truthseeker will always make a concession if they cannot defend their findings and/or arguments. Refusal of concession is usually only attempted by false flag truthseekers and egocentric thinkers in self-denial. Exceptions to this self-evident method of isolating the truthseekers from the pretenders do exist, but rare is the case such as Copernicus, where reality was on his side but the prevailing consensus judged the muster and refused to pass him. Copernicus was right not to concede when the consensus refused his defense of heliocentricity. And the rest is history.

FTR, neither your foray into Gandhi's character and/or contribution to history ... nor your foray into an attempted justification of an impending new world order ... had any relevance to the topic at hand. It was exactly as I called it: a foray into the roadside scenery to piss and admire the trajectory.

I will suffer fools ... after all, most of humanity has become foolish by any creditable standard and I don't have complete choice in avoiding the foolishness ... but be assured, I will not suffer fools gladly.

Pax
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 06-01-2017 at 12:03 AM.