Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There is NO EVIDENCE OF NUKES being used on 9/11/2001 ....

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,282 Times in 693 Posts

Re: There is NO EVIDENCE OF NUKES being used on 9/11/2001 ....

Grimmer did his study in 2004.
    Steven Jones's research commences in 2006.

Grimmer's study proposes the melting of whole steel columns.
    Steven Jones proposes thermite cutting charges as commonly used in standard controlled demolition.

Grimmer's proposal does not fit the observable evidence. There is no evidence of whole steel columns "melting".
    Steven Jones research is consistent with the observable evidence. There is visual evidence of angled cuts (which allows the top portion of the cut steel column to slide off the bottom part) as used in standard controlled demolition.
    Name:  shaped-charge-and-angle-cut-beams.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  81.4 KB

Grimmer's study in 2004 is exploratory and conjectural.
    Steven Jones study in 2006 is evidentiary.

The preponderance of evidence at all nodes of the attacks (on 9/11/2001) ... prima facie, forensic, circumstantial ... makes it 100% probable that 9/11/2001 was an Inside Job. And whilst the method of the twin towers attacks is less important than the perpetrator of the attacks, it is
    clearly discernible in this case ... nonstandard controlled demolition using thermite cutting charges and nanothermite military grade high explosives ... to simulate a floor-by-floor collapsing wavefront, ostensibly triggered by damage near the plane impact zones. Standard controlled demolition was reserved for WTC7 where there was no plane impact and, consequently, no need to simulate a floor-by-floor collapse. Both types of controlled demolition used thermite cutting charges ... but only the twin towers used nanothermite high explosives to mimic floor-by-floor collapse (as per the legerdemain of Boeings, Bedouins, boxcutters).

The evidence bears this out.

Question: So why would anyone bring out Grimmer's conjectural speculations (from 2004) to discuss thermite in 2017, especially when Steven Jones covers the same topic (in 2006) with a lot more science ... and Christopher Bollyn extends Steven Jones findings with an eloquent presentation?

Answer: A Zionist court jester looking to be tarred and feathered ... is the only explanation I can find.

Pax
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 06-12-2017 at 10:53 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,100 Times in 810 Posts

oy vay! yes, that's right Zook...tarred and feathered indeed. Feel better now?

I agree, that who did what, why, where, and when are the fundamental issues...

Adamm

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,282 Times in 693 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomm View Post
    oy vay! yes, that's right Zook...tarred and feathered indeed. Feel better now?

I agree, that who did what, why, where, and when are the fundamental issues...

Adamm
    You're lucky Ross is running this forum and not me.

I would have kept Eagles on and punted you out. At least Eagles tries to defend her nonsense with some degree of commitment.

You, OTOH, are here just to watch the wheels go around and around; you really like to watch 'em roll. A real nowhere man sitting in a nowhere land playing out his nowhere plans ... for Zionist kings and faustian nobodies.

Pax

Thanks

no, I'm more like the Fool on the Hill watching the world go 'round.

Furthermore, what's to defend? Your point was well taken. It's all a process for me. Why should I commit to anything if I'm not ready. Think about that, yours is a totally unreasonable expectation. Open up yo' brain, Zook...you're on autopilot.

I'm at the point that 'possible' is under consideration, but still a far cry from probable. How else to make a truly sensible conclusion without going through all the steps.

Here's what I would be willing to consider...

everything! and that is significant isn't it?

Gawd, I hate making concessions under duress...but, ok, this time!

Adamm
    Last edited by Adam Bomm; 06-13-2017 at 06:37 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,262 Times in 749 Posts

I'll say this much...Adam has trouble coming to an accepted conclusion that 911 was an inside job but deep down I suspect he's come to the conclusion that indeed it was a planned event, and not by box cutting, cave dwelling, Cessna schooled pilots taking control of commercial aircraft...

He likes to polarize an argument and enjoys some level of chaos...with that said, he did make an attempt using Grimmers study, which is why I thanked his post.

It's real important that this topic continues to be disseminated because as history has shown us, time works in the favour of those that perpetrate such events, where the general public are easily diverted and distracted until it's an almost forgotten event...

Bill Ryan comes to mind with his tactics of diversion and 'let the dust settle' mentality in keeping his membership intact and relying on 'time' and distraction.

We see this everywhere in history and all to often we forget and move on while those that plan such despicable acts enjoy watching the inevitable memory loss cloud engulf the masses.
    Last edited by Ross; 06-13-2017 at 03:03 PM.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (06-13-2017)

Thanks

Hey Ross,

well, I have always considered the possibility that government would be capable of doing something like that (I think). There are ample examples in American history demonstrating it, but never at that scale and usually at the behest of the power 'behind' government not by the urging of government itself. As far as scale, my first 'feeling' about the planners of the event is that they poopoo'd themselves when they saw the towers actually come down. I'm making an honest attempt to put my 'mind' there to see what happens. That's all...

Adamm