Thread: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11’

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,277 Times in 688 Posts

CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11’

http://yournewswire.com/cia-911-wtc7/

beginExcerpt
    Mr. Howard says the World Trade Center 7 operation is unique among his demolitions, as it is the only demolition that “we had to pretend wasn’t a demolition job”. He claims he had no problem going through with the deception at the time, because “when you are a patriot, you don’t question the motivation of the CIA or the White House. You assume the bigger purpose is for a greater good. They pick good, loyal people like me, and it breaks my heart to hear the **** talk.”

[...]

Explaining how the building was bought down, Mr. Howard says, “It was a classic controlled demolition with explosives. We used super-fine military grade nanothermite composite materials as explosives. The hard part was getting thousands of pounds of explosives, fuses and ignition mechanisms into the building without causing too much concern. But almost every single office in the Building 7 was rented by the CIA, the Secret Service, or the military, which made it easier.”

[...]

“Follow the money.”

“When you want to find out who is behind something, just follow the money. Look at the trades made just before 9/11. These are the guys that knew what was coming. The sons of CIA agents, government officials. Close relatives of the most powerful men in America. Cheney, Rumsfeld. They all got rich. It wasn’t just the contracts awarded to their friends in the construction business and the wars and the kickbacks.”

“It was insider trading.”
    end

There's no hiding from the truth. It will out, eventually.

Pax

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Harley (07-15-2017),Ross (07-15-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,257 Times in 744 Posts

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11’

Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    He claims he had no problem going through with the deception at the time, because “when you are a patriot, you don’t question the motivation of the CIA or the White House. You assume the bigger purpose is for a greater good. They pick good, loyal people like me, and it breaks my heart to hear the **** talk.”
    If there's any truth to this story...then this Man is the worst kind of individual, and as I've said often, It takes all kinds from all levels of society to plan and execute this kind of exercise, including the Twin Towers...you know? 'good loyal people' like him...

Humans cannot be trusted, and the level of man-power required, has always bugged me. People are the worst at keeping things quiet.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Harley (07-15-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 Times in 809 Posts

It seems the CIA must have told the BBC to announce the collapse 26 minutes before it collapsed...?! Huh!?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,257 Times in 744 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    There's no hiding from the truth. It will out, eventually.
    Lets say it does...at some point in the future. It will be denied and the official story will remain intact.

Just like the Wall street fraudsters who got away with the toxic mortgage hedge fund rawt backed up by Moody's, Standard and Poors and others...AND...ended up getting bonus for all to see rubbing it in the faces of those that lost everything...that's the world we live in folks. Do not expect anyone to be held accountable of any notable statue...maybe a scape-goat of sorts to appease the general masses.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 658 Posts

Thanks for the article Zook!

Personally, I didn't take-away much from the article that I either don't already know or have surmised. But I thought, if vetted, this article would provide me with some nice verification. Isn't that what we all are looking for?

A search on this story reveals that quite a few outlets are now publishing it, which is how I would expect a story like this to propagate.
    A search on YourNewsWire.com reveals them to be rather 'iffy'.
    And a search for this fella 'Malcom Howard' got me much of nowhere.

But wait. There was one thing in the article that really caught my attention, and that was his mention of "the CIA operation they dubbed “New Century” between May 1997 and September 2001, during a time he says the CIA “was still taking orders from the top.” So I did a search on that, and when I was about to give up I found a link to Wikipedia that caught my attention.

Project for the New American Century
    (Now you may see why it caught my attention. )

Although I didn't find anything definitive here in regard to a 'CIA Operation New Century', as I read through it I began to notice some interesting information that just could/might/possibly (being careful here ) point in the direction of such an operation.

Here are a few excerpts. But if you're really interested you should read through the article, including the Foot Notes.

.................................................. ......................................

The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was a neoconservative[1][2][3] think tank based in Washington, D.C. that focused on United States foreign policy. It was established as a non-profit educational organization in 1997 [Note: See first excerpt in OP], and founded by William Kristol and Robert Kagan.[4][5] PNAC's stated goal was "to promote American global leadership."[6] The organization stated that "American leadership is good both for America and for the world," and sought to build support for "a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity."[7]

Of the twenty-five people who signed PNAC's founding statement of principles, ten went on to serve in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush, including Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Paul Wolfowitz.[8][9][10][11] Observers such as Irwin Stelzer and Dave Grondin have suggested that the PNAC played a key role in shaping the foreign policy of the Bush Administration, particularly in building support for the Iraq War.[12][13][14][15]

[...]

Rebuilding America's Defenses

One of the PNAC's most influential publications was a 90-page report titled Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategies, Forces, and Resources For a New Century. Citing the PNAC's 1997 Statement of Principles, Rebuilding America's Defenses asserted that the United States should "seek to preserve and extend its position of global leadership" by "maintaining the preeminence of U.S. military forces."[45] The report's primary author was Thomas Donnelly, and Donald Kagan and Gary Schmitt are credited as project chairmen. It also lists the names of 27 other participants that contributed papers or attended meetings related to the production of the report, six of whom subsequently assumed key defense and foreign policy positions in the Bush administration.[46][47]

[,,,]

According to the report, current levels of defense spending were insufficient, forcing policymakers "to try ineffectually to “manage” increasingly large risks." [...] Rebuilding America's Defenses recommended establishing four core missions for US military forces: the defense of the "American homeland," the fighting and winning of "multiple, simultaneous major theatre wars," the performance of "'constabular' duties associated with shaping the security environment" in key regions, and the transformation of US forces "to exploit the 'revolution in military affairs.'" Its specific recommendations included the maintenance of US nuclear superiority, an increase of the active personnel strength of the military from 1.4 to 1.6 million people, the redeployment of US forces to Southeast Europe and Asia, and the "selective" modernization of US forces. The report [...] favored the development of "global missile defenses," and the control of "space and cyberspace," including the creation of a new military service with the mission of "space control."

[...]

Critics
    Rebuilding America's Defenses

Written before the September 11 attacks, and during political debates of the War in Iraq, a section of Rebuilding America's Defenses entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force" became the subject of considerable controversy. The passage suggested that the transformation of American armed forces through "new technologies and operational concepts" was likely to be a long one, "absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."[45] Journalist John Pilger pointed to this passage when he argued that Bush administration had used the events of September 11 as an opportunity to capitalize on long-desired plans.[48]

Some critics went further, asserting that Rebuilding America's Defenses should be viewed as a program for global American hegemony. Writing in Der Spiegel in 2003, Jochen Bölsche claimed that Rebuilding America's Defenses "had been developed by PNAC for Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz and Libby," and was "devoted to matters of 'maintaining US pre-eminence, thwarting rival powers and shaping the global security system according to US interests.'"[42][49] British MP Michael Meacher made similar allegations in 2003, stating that Rebuilding America's Defences was "a blueprint for the creation of a global Pax Americana," which had been "drawn up for" key members of the Bush administration.[50]

Focus on military strategies, versus diplomatic strategies

PNAC fellow Reuel Marc Gerecht stated:

"We have no choice but to re-instill in our foes and friends the fear that attaches to any great power.... Only a war against Saddam Hussein will decisively restore the awe that protects American interests abroad and citizens at home".[54]

The Strategic Studies Institute' s Jeffrey Record in his monograph Bounding the Global War on Terrorism, Gabriel Kolko, research professor emeritus at York University and author of Another Century of War? (The New Press, 2002), in his article published in CounterPunch, and William Rivers Pitt, in Truthout, respectively, argued that the PNAC's goals of military hegemony exaggerated what the military can accomplish, that they failed to recognize "the limits of US power", and that favoring pre-emptive exercise of military might over diplomatic strategies could have "adverse side effects."[55][56][57] (Paul Reynolds and Max Boot have made similar observations.[38][58])

End of the organization

By the end of 2006, PNAC was "reduced to a voice-mail box and a ghostly website [with a] single employee … left to wrap things up" [...] In 2006 former executive director of the PNAC Gary Schmitt said PNAC had never been intended to "go on forever," and had "already done its job"

[...] The Project for the New American Century ceased to function in 2006;[19] it was replaced by a new think-tank named the Foreign Policy Initiative, co-founded by Kristol and Kagan in 2009.

.................................................. ......................................

Now I know this post is a bit long, but if you only read my excerpts you will have to 'Read between the lines'. So I encourage you to read the entire article to better understand the implications.

Here are a few questions you may want to keep in mind while studying this:

1. What would be an effective way:

* To garner major support with a minimum of resistance for a major increase in Defense (Offense) spending?

* To garner major support with a minimum of resistance for the redeployment of US forces to Southeast Europe and Asia, in order to increase the performance of "'constabular' duties associated with shaping the security environment" in key regions, and the transformation of US forces "to exploit the 'revolution in military affairs'"?

* To eliminate any "adverse side effects" that would be associated with any pre-emptive exercise of military might over diplomatic strategies?

* To "re-instill in our foes and friends the fear that attaches to any great power"?

* To go to "war against Saddam Hussein [which] will decisively restore the awe that protects American interests abroad and citizens at home"?

Project for the New American Century (PNAC)

Operation New Century

Hmn...
    Harley

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (07-16-2017),Ross (07-15-2017),Zook_e_Pi (07-30-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 Times in 809 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    The passage suggested that the transformation of American armed forces through "new technologies and operational concepts" was likely to be a long one, "absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."
    yeah, this is what I've been considering since 9/11..well, maybe 2002 anyway.

A controlled demolition makes sense to me and has for quite a long time. Again, the reason for it is critical.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

Harley (07-16-2017),Ross (07-16-2017)