Thread: The daily stormer

Thanks
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 723 Posts

The daily stormer

I was reading in the news and 'The Daily Stormer' website was mentioned as in taken down by anonymous, so I went and had a read at the site...

Groups like this would last all of 5 minutes in my country...seriously

If you want to read the nastiest side of Human indifference then go here...but be warned, it's very very sick and twisted

https://bbs.dailystormer.com/c/Tacti...ion-Room-Prime
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Harley (08-14-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 658 Posts

Re: The daily stormer

Yeah you're right Ross. I didn't even go any further than to read thread titles.

This is actually a direct reflection of what I'm seeing on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, which are all mainstream public and family forums.

All this hate mentality is growing into an epidemic and getting worse, and it's not only happening in the US.

Soon now there will no longer be any Human Beings left, and the only thing that will be able to put a stop to it is The Iron Fist.

All is going JUST AS PLANNED.
    Harley

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Harley For This Useful Post:

Ross (08-15-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 Times in 809 Posts

Honestly, if one takes a balanced view of what is happening in the U.S. with such sites as the "Daily Stormer", it seems that these literal misanthropic neanderthals are taking advantage of poor old "PRESIDENT" Trump. I'm no fan but Trump is being used by these groups and the half-wit can't find a way out of it. In situations like this, I often begin to believe that users like Trump start to realize they've stepped in deep doodoo and are simply 'scared' to act despite all the bluster. This is pathetic in its adolescent nature.

Fear is driving all of this. The self-reflection that change inevitably causes is terrifying to those that in the process become aware of what they are, perhaps for the first time. And, of course, the natural tendency is to project what one is on to the world around them. This evolutionary (not revolutionary) change that humanity is experiencing strikes horror into the hearts of the genetic reactionary. I'll recall my favorite misanthrope, Eagle here. As I have always said to her and she never understood and as the evidence plainly demonstrates, they are their own worst enemy! And every desperate act only hastens their demise within a magnificent self-immolating hellfire.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Bomm For This Useful Post:

Ross (08-15-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 723 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    Soon now there will no longer be any Human Beings left, and the only thing that will be able to put a stop to it is The Iron Fist.

All is going JUST AS PLANNED.
    You've gotta wonder Harley...Social engineering, using Humans against themselves to prove they aren't worthy of self direction and decision making in the sense we are all used to.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Harley (08-15-2017)