Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: 31% of mass shootings...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Administrator Ross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,035
    Thanks
    974
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 723 Posts

    31% of mass shootings...

    The USA accounts for 31 per cent of mass shootings worldwide, despite having only five per cent of the world’s population.

    Interesting...
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace
    ***

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

    Harley (10-05-2017),Zook_e_Pi (10-05-2017)

  3. #2
    Senior Member sjkted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    649
    Thanks
    236
    Thanked 910 Times in 405 Posts

    Re: 31% of mass shootings...

    About 20% of the world's population is so poor they couldn't afford to buy a gun. The Australians have given their guns away to politicians pandering to leftists. What's your point?

    --sjkted

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjkted For This Useful Post:

    Aquarian (10-06-2017),Harley (10-05-2017),Zook_e_Pi (10-05-2017)

  5. #3
    Administrator Ross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,035
    Thanks
    974
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 723 Posts

    Re: 31% of mass shootings...

    Quote Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
    What's your point?
    My point is...it's interesting.

    Your point, based on what you've written above is that less Guns = less mass shootings...interesting.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace
    ***

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

    Harley (10-05-2017)

  7. #4
    Administrator Ross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,035
    Thanks
    974
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 723 Posts

    Re: 31% of mass shootings...

    Quote Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
    The Australians have given their guns away to politicians pandering to leftists.
    1996 in Australia there was a Gun amnesty on 'illegal' firearms, NOT legal firearms and Gun laws were tightened after several mass shootings between 1984–1996. 1996 being the Port Arthur massacre where 35 were shot dead. That prompted the then 'Right' winged Govt to tighten the gun laws and bring into effect the amnesty.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace
    ***

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

    Harley (10-05-2017),Zook_e_Pi (10-05-2017)

  9. #5
    Senior Member Zook_e_Pi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Posts
    1,091
    Thanks
    1,317
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 665 Posts

    Re: 31% of mass shootings...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    1996 in Australia there was a Gun amnesty on 'illegal' firearms, NOT legal firearms and Gun laws were tightened after several mass shootings between 1984–1996. 1996 being the Port Arthur massacre where 35 were shot dead. That prompted the then 'Right' winged Govt to tighten the gun laws and bring into effect the amnesty.
    Port Arthur is a provable proven false flag. Mass shootings rarely happen as they are being portrayed and entered into the historical record. Kill rates often expose such events as government staged psyops.



    Pax

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

    Aquarian (10-06-2017)

  11. #6
    Administrator Ross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,035
    Thanks
    974
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 723 Posts

    Re: 31% of mass shootings...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    then how does this impact the greater implied discussion of gun rights and gun control?

    300 million guns in circulation in the USA is absurd. Period.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    Port Arthur is a provable proven false flag.
    Your wording is silly. Provable proven false flag? ok, while a 'possible' false flag, nothing has ever been proven, in any way shape or form.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace
    ***

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

    Zook_e_Pi (10-05-2017)

  13. #7
    Senior Member Zook_e_Pi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Posts
    1,091
    Thanks
    1,317
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 665 Posts

    Re: 31% of mass shootings...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    300 million guns in circulation in the USA is absurd. Period.
    There is nothing particularly absurd about 300 million guns in circulation in the USA (with an approx. human population of 300 million). Maybe it's just me, Ross, but I tend to see absurdity in things that are totally unanticipated, not in things that are reasonably expected.

    Your wording is silly. Provable proven false flag? ok, while a 'possible' false flag, nothing has ever been proven, in any way shape or form.
    http://thedarktruth.org/tag/port-arthur-false-flag/

    Proof is in the preponderance. Not in mainstream media accounts. Not in establishment rubber-stamps. Not in wishful minds immune to the dark reality of the pyramid power structure with its hyper-concentrated control of natural and human resources, to the benefit of the very few and the abuse of the very many ... a reality of lies, deceptions, assaults, murders, rapes, pillages, and of course, false flags, etc. Not even in Zook's, Ted's, or Ross's opinions.

    Proof is in the mathematics of preponderance. All the provable facts of Port Arthur, taken together, point to an unassailable conclusion that Port Arthur was a state-sponsored terrorist event. Reasonable conjecture beyond this conclusion can then append reasons as to why. Gun control being the leading explanation.



    Pax

    ps: For the same reason (the mathematics of preponderance), we can also safely conclude that Man never landed on the Moon. I will provide more evidence for this on that other thread.

    ps2: Here, it should be noted that eternal vigilance is a must and intellectual laziness is a slick road to pratfalls. I'm not immune to pratfalls myself, as attested by my intellectual laziness when I unwittingly posted a fake Stanley Kubrick video. In the end, being wrong is not a sin. Refusing to correct one's error, OTOH, can be. Being on the outside looking in through a foggy window pane, we are expected to make mistakes. Being truthseekers, we are expected to correct our mistakes. That said, I wish you would revisit all the mass shootings in the past decade or so, in the USA and outside, and see if you can actually find one that is genuine. Unless you find the energy and stomach to do that, it's a waste of time for anyone - much less me - to tell you that you are indeed propagating the error.

    ps3: The "Stanley Kubrick" fake video to throw truth hounds off the track (and other mischievous attempts by those set against the truths) notwithstanding, the mathematics of preponderance exposes the reality of an untramped Moon, at least wrt man's footprints.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

    Aquarian (10-06-2017)

  15. #8
    Administrator Ross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,035
    Thanks
    974
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 723 Posts

    Re: 31% of mass shootings...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    Mass shootings rarely happen as they are being portrayed and entered into the historical record.
    Granted some for sure, but be sure some are just as they appear.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace
    ***

  16. #9
    Senior Member Zook_e_Pi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Posts
    1,091
    Thanks
    1,317
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 665 Posts

    Re: 31% of mass shootings...

    I have to agree with, Ted.

    Facts without a proper narrative are just free ranging horses, or wild dandelions, or waterfalls ... as you said, interesting ... and certainly helps defeat the boredom.

    There's a guy I remember reading about (in the Guinness BoWR, I think) who grew his fingernails to such an extent that he could no longer partake in the simple joy of picking his nose ... so he had to have others do it for him so that fundamental diatomic and triatomic gases could resume doing their thing.

    In any event, facts are pretty useless without a narrative, so I thought I'd bring my own.

    The USA accounts for 31 per cent of mass shootings worldwide, despite having only five per cent of the world’s population.
    What percentage of that 31% has been committed by the state to facilitate construction of the state security apparatus? IOW, how much of that 31% is genuine/random/unexpected ... and how much is false (flag)?

    And if very little of the "mass shootings" event narrative is genuine - and the evidence bears this out - then how does this impact the greater implied discussion of gun rights and gun control?


    Pax

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

    Aquarian (10-06-2017),Harley (10-05-2017),sjkted (10-05-2017)

  18. #10
    Administrator Ross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,035
    Thanks
    974
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 723 Posts

    Re: 31% of mass shootings...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    Facts without a proper narrative are just free ranging horses, or wild dandelions, or waterfalls ... as you said, interesting ... and certainly helps defeat the boredom.
    Zook and Ted, the OP speaks for itself...interesting statistic, and as I mentioned in follow up post, 300 million guns, it's no surprise...is it.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace
    ***

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •