Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 31% of mass shootings...

Thanks

Re: 31% of mass shootings...

See, that's because you simply don't understand as an outsider.

The Bill of Rights recognizes these rights as God-given.

They cannot be taken away by man or government.

The United States is a Constitutional Republic that recognizes these rights, not a democracy where the majority's opinion rules.

This is something that distinguishes the US from every other country.

We recognize the justice of one person being right over the many when that one person is legally and morally justified. All other countries descent into mob-rule as you have demonstrated. That is our strength and why we have had the role of leading the rest of the world.

--sjkted

Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 741 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
    We recognize the justice of one person being right over the many when that one person is legally and morally justified. All other countries descent into mob-rule as you have demonstrated. That is our strength and why we have had the role of leading the rest of the world.
    I'd like to think you're joking...but alas I know you're not...And when was the BOR's written? there's a huge clue for you, Ted.

An appalling job you lot have done leading by example playing bully...and extra shame on you Ted for even thinking in that typical grandiose US mentality. Not surprising though, you do believe in the greatest mindfcuk bestowed on the Human race after all...so I do not take much of what you say as remotely intelligent, Ted.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

Thanks

I'd like to think you're joking...but alas I know you're not...And when was the BOR's written? there's a huge clue for you, Ted.
    Fair enough, you can believe whatever you want to believe. But, you will have to formulate another opinion as to why the US is the world's largest power and even in a decline comparable to Rome, we still wield unbelievable world influence in our weakened state.

That happened for a reason. It was not an accident that America led in so many ways and why it is in decline right now.

The only thing that makes this country different from other ones are the beliefs of the founders, those documents and the values passed from generation to generation.

--sjkted

Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 658 Posts

That sounds pretty logical Ted!

How 'bout this?

It just so happens that one of my Aunts just now posted this
    on her Facebook page.

Name:  Selection_041.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  52.6 KB

I think that's a pretty reasonable question too.

Harley

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Useful Post:

Aquarian (10-06-2017),sjkted (10-05-2017),Zook_e_Pi (10-08-2017)

Thanks

What's the difference how many guns there are? (300,000 or 30,000) It only takes one to do a mass shooting!
    Don't argue with a Know-It-All; ,,,people watching may not be able to tell the difference :wave:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aquarian For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (10-08-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarian View Post
    What's the difference how many guns there are? (300,000 or 30,000) It only takes one to do a mass shooting!
    Sure, only takes one...to do a mass shooting.

So far we have 13,000 gun deaths during the 309 days of this year which has nothing to do with the amount of guns in the USA...

Name:  23130812_879947158824843_8259882531943270872_n.png
Views: 17
Size:  164.6 KB
    The U.S. is on pace to have an increased number of gun deaths for the fourth straight year.
    Last edited by Ross; 11-06-2017 at 12:26 PM.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (11-07-2017)

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Sure, only takes one...to do a mass shooting.

So far we have 13,000 gun deaths during the 309 days of this year which has nothing to do with the amount of guns in the USA...

Name:  23130812_879947158824843_8259882531943270872_n.png
Views: 17
Size:  164.6 KB
    The U.S. is on pace to have an increased number of gun deaths for the fourth straight year.

How many automobile deaths in the same time period?

Deaths caused by tobacco?

Don't even get me started on those CIA programs to infuse urban ghettos with illicit drugs ... with turf wars being responsible for much of the abuse of gun rights.

Another thing: mass murders committed using guns are committed by the rogue state as a rule, e.g. to confiscate guns and abrogate gun rights. This is a free observable. Legislative attempts and/or legislation often follows soon after such events. The Zionist agenda wants an unarmed citizenry. Mass murders committed by deranged individuals are virtually unheard of, notwithstanding the propaganda put out by the Zionist agenda through its various media tentacles.

So if the rogue state is designing mass murders, and the research clearly points this out (your opinion and mine notwithstanding), how accurate is the suggestive claim that more guns means more mass murders? Are you comfortable with any legislation based on a false premise (e.g. more guns leads to more mass murders)?

That said, a gun culture is not the optimal state of human civilization. There is no argument in that. But we are beggars, not choosers. And guns are necessary in the hands of the population in 2017 ... else the Zionist agenda will have free reign over an unarmed population. It already has more reign than it is entitled to.

The circumstances demand that we the people defend our gun rights; and not necessarily for defending the home from common criminals so much ... as defending the home from a rogue state.

Pax

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Ross (11-07-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    That said, a gun culture is not the optimal state of human civilization. There is no argument in that.
    Zook, That is the argument...It's absurd the amount of guns, and maybe the zionist designers, just like the illicit drugs are at the heart of the matter. Nobody but myself has addressed the global trillion dollars arms machine. The American firearms industry employs around 100,000 people and generates an economic impact of over $31 billion.

Stats have put an increase of 120,000+ sales days after a mass shooting, each and every time there is a MS. Fear of tightened gun laws is that argument...

You want to talk Zionist fear
    else the Zionist agenda will have free reign over an unarmed population.
    you may have that all backwards, Zook. America's gun lobby and gun industry both benefit from creating a fearful vision of life in the United States, a picture of criminals constantly menacing families and a government hell bent on taking 'our' guns ... that is very effective at selling weapons.

Like all companies, gunmakers face threats to their profits and survival, such as uncertain access to necessary commodities (including steel and wood) and a dependence on key retail suppliers like Walmart. But the biggest challenge to the industry is, ironically, the durability of its product. Longtime gun industry lobbyist Richard Feldman says he used to chide gunmakers: “You make a product for $300, and somebody could buy this revolver and, by the time they are 80, they'll have fired $10,000 worth of ammunition through it.”

In short, guns aren't like shoes that wear out every couple of years or cars that might last a decade. A gun that's taken care of should last a lifetime. Such a durable product can be a problem for the industry that makes it. That's why it's crucial not only to attract new customers, but to get gun owners to buy multiple guns. And that's where the twin fears of crime and confiscation — hyped by America's massive gun marketing complex — come in.
    Above was written in 2012...it's a complex issue but the guts of it is this...most think it's their 'god given' 2nd amendment right to bear arms...when in fact it's been a carefully orchestrated design using fear, criminals, shootings, changes in coming gun laws (which really never happen in any useful way)

Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    Mass murders committed by deranged individuals are virtually unheard of, notwithstanding the propaganda put out by the Zionist agenda through its various media tentacles.
    That ABOVE has a ring of propaganda in itself...I for one do not think that. Perhaps some have been designed...but certainly the world is full of deranged individuals, Zook. And do carry out spiteful hatred with attention seeking shock and horror...to think otherwise is deluded. Humans are dangerous MFK'ers...and do not require a designed zionist attack. Purchasing powerful rifles and ammunition is as easy as scoring crack...sprinkle in some environmental and genetic mental disturbances and you have yourself a mass shooter...easier than making toast.

Like I said it's complex...but I remain with my view...the amount of guns is absurd.
    Last edited by Ross; 11-07-2017 at 11:26 AM.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace