Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NASA ADMITS WE NEVER WENT TO THE MOON

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 665 Posts

Re: NASA ADMITS WE NEVER WENT TO THE MOON

Intriguing video. Seems like a straight-shooter. His thinking is eerily similar to mine.

Pax

Thanks

Well, that didn't take long. I'm already off the Jeff Berwick bandwagon. He's an agent of pollution, good folks. A particularly gifted one because he wears an impeccable costume wrt some other major truth pursuits. However, the following video exposes Jeff Berwick as a probable database polluter engaged to confuse the masses. No one with any noteworthy spot of intelligence can seriously believe that the Earth is flat. Yet, here we have Jeff Berwick endorsing just that view.

Jeff Berwick seems to endorse Flat Earth theories:

Book'em, Danno!

Pax

ps: I submit that the FlatEarth renaissance is being funded by those with an interest in discrediting the Moon Hoax exposition. Which is why you have database polluters like Jeff Berwick supporting both the Flat Earth and the Moon Hoax. The Moon Hoax is real. The Flat Earth is not. The agency is banking that its agents will gain credibility by exposing the Moon Hoax ... and then by aligning themselves with buffoonish claims of a Flat Earth, cast doubt on the earlier Moon Hoax exposition. End result: confusion. Confusion and database corruption are the goals here, good folks.
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 11-07-2017 at 12:12 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 723 Posts

Intriguing video. Seems like a straight-shooter. His thinking is eerily similar to mine.
    Confusion and database corruption are the goals here, good folks.
    Remember that Zook, it alludes you far to often.

Zook, I'm not going to spend anymore time putting my point across... but I will say this...you have your head so much wrap around 'all things a conspiracy are true' you've lost the ability to be rational and objective. I've seen this countless times with you in the past. Sad because I have always considered you to have a reasonable brain, an ability to remain vigilant when discerning information.

You bounce around at anything that aligns with your own views...you do admit when you've jumped the gun...that gives me some hope.
    Last edited by Ross; 11-07-2017 at 12:19 PM.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (11-10-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Confusion and database corruption are the goals here, good folks.
    Remember that Zook, it alludes you far to often.
    There you go again, Ross. Innuendo. I noticed this ugly side of yours earlier when you attacked Bart Sibrel as a goofball. I thought to myself, 'Wow!" ... what did Sibrel do to deserve such a spurious attempt at discrediting him when all he did was expose NASA's mischief with evidence, observations and airtight arguments? Evidence that is irrefutable. Observations that are thought-provoking. Arguments that are cogent. At that moment, I decided you were probably suffering from cognitive dissonance. Now that you're going after me with innuendo as well, I'm just beginning to appreciate the depth of your dissonance. Your lack of science in the study of the Moon Landings is only confirmed by your lack of science in other areas of research as well. For instance, had you researched the Port Arthur Massacre adequately before slamming those that are in favor of an armed citizenry because the state cannot be trusted?

Your exposition of Big Pharma is commendable. Your no-nonsense attitude towards religions and cults is commendable. Your recognition of the Zionist agenda is commendable. But surely you realize that the pursuit of truths doesn't have any days off, eternal vigilance with standing ... and by that, I mean not giving concessions to either NASA frauds or fairytales. Any attack on truthseekers is also such a concession.

By alluding to Sibrel as a goofball or to yours truly as a confuser and database corrupter, you are aiding and abetting the frauds and the fairytalers.
    That said, it's not my concern. Time will show you the error of your way, I'm sure. Sad, really. I had thought not so long ago that you had the right stuff to pursue the truths. To separate reality from fantasy; science from science fiction. But it seems that your comfort zones are with imaginative science more so than with actual science. Nothing wrong with that, we're all dreamers to an extent. But I suggest you step back and leave conspiracy chasing to those who are equipped for the task and who are willing to handle the hard truths. After all, conspiracies are hatched in the past, not the future. As such, they do not require imaginative science to foretell of their arrival (your strength and area of interest, perhaps). They do require forensic tools (your weakness and object of indifference, perhaps).

One other thing, I do make mistakes along the way; but I'm also the first one willing and ready to correct my errors even when I'm not the first one to spot them. But to infer that I'm a confuser and database corrupter from that ... trips the light fantastic.

Zook, I'm not going to spend anymore time putting my point across... but I will say this...you have your head so much wrap around 'all things a conspiracy are true' you've lost the ability to be rational and objective. I've seen this countless times with you in the past. Sad because I have always considered you to have a reasonable brain, an ability to remain vigilant when discerning information.
    I _am_ vigilant, Ross. Which is why I allow myself the room to make mistakes and the ability to correct them. As for conspiracy, there is no smoke without a fire. Conspiracy theories exist because there is a conspiracy, not because there might be a conspiracy. The task then is to debunk those conspiracy theories around a conspiracy until you find one that cannot be debunked. Then that one holds the probability cloud of the conspiracy. So if you hear about a conspiracy theory, then expect a conspiracy; then do the work to find that one conspiracy theory that cannot be debunked. That's a reasonable approach. An unreasonable approach is to dismiss conspiracy theories as a rule, wherever you find them, and that appears to be your default approach.

Also, conspiracies are by nature, secretive. We are on the outside looking in. So expect mistakes to be made. When I endorsed Jeff Berwick in one post and within a short time, rebuked him ... that's just me going through my research reads. I made a mistake initially; then corrected it. Yet you found that sufficient to cast innuendo in my direction as a confuser and database corrupter; with an additional remark to the effect that I do this "far too often". I call that innuendo; and if I'm inclined to be less nice about it, pure unmitigated bullshit. And that's why we are seeing fewer and fewer truthseekers on this and other so-called alternative-stream forums. These forums have become an extension of the mainstream in large part. And it's primarily due to the cognitive dissonance of those suckling on the mainstream milktit, who refuse to break away to see or hear the reality beyond their own suckling noises.

You bounce around at anything that aligns with your own views...you do admit when you've jumped the gun...that gives me some hope.
    Yes. I tend to look for supporting evidence for my hypotheses, conjectures, and theses. Isn't that what science is about? Or are you telling me that I should only look for contrary evidence? FWIW, I'm not here to disprove other people's perspectives so much as I am here to affirm my own perspectives. YMMV. So what exactly are you upset about?

In any event, your apparent endorsement of Neil Degrasse Tyson - a mainstream muppet, a pseudoscientific charlatan, and a snake-oil salesman (in the mold of Bill Nye and Michio Kaku) ... is just more evidence of your cognitive dissonance, Ross. Before you have another reflexive attack on genuine truthseekers that dare to pop some of your comfort balloons, please reflect on your programming. We are not your enemy. Your programming is.

Pax

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Ross (11-10-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    There you go again, Ross. Innuendo. I noticed this ugly side of yours earlier when you attacked Bart Sibrel as a goofball. I thought to myself, 'Wow!" ... what did Sibrel do to deserve such a spurious attempt at discrediting him when all he did was expose NASA's mischief with evidence, observations and airtight arguments?
    Zook, I'm not going to spend anymore time putting my point across.
    I'll comment on your post due to some things you've written that needs addressing.

Zook, He is a goofball...everything he provides, which you posted as airtight...is deliberately put together to support his narrative.
    when all he did was expose NASA's mischief with evidence
    He did nothing of the sort except expose himself as a very bad, if not deliberate false researcher. I posted information in opposition to his info as to how he selected only what he wanted too, missing out vital information...which is why I say deliberate. He's done a disservice to truth and you yourself, who places such high expectation on those that seek truth, have fallen, again, for this muppets nonsense.

Ugly side you say...hmmm. Well I'm sick and tired of those who deliberately pollute with reckless information, basing it as truth, expecting others to accept it. Those who 'jump the gun' usually to fit their own narrative (everything's a conspiracy) is rife. Understanding unbiased objectivity is the essential format to operate from...and you know this Zook, yet it often eludes you...Jim Stone to name one, whom you have hoisted up into the rarefied atmosphere as someone to believe...he's never ever offered anything other than speculation...and that can never be deemed as truth.

Port Arthur...that's in my neck of the woods and again that conspiracy is only speculation and conjecture with zero evidence that proves otherwise. Same with Sandy Hook. I will not state anything as truth if the conspiracists evidence is based on speculation.

I've learned over the years how important it is to be objective. I know the world's run by crooks, I know Humans are untrustworthy in the general sense, and I know there are genuine false flags, but that does not mean all things are conspiracy...I remember you raced to the defence of Schapelle Corby as innocent...I posted public information on her criminal parents, brothers and cousins who were commercial drug growers and distributors yet you seemed to take no notice of it.

I think you at times struggle in separating the words 'possible' and 'actual'. If you can't find factual evidence then you cannot state it as truth...or allude to it being truth. Like this thread title... NASA ADMITS WE NEVER WENT TO THE MOON...

One other thing, I do make mistakes along the way; but I'm also the first one willing and ready to correct my errors even when I'm not the first one to spot them. But to infer that I'm a confuser and database corrupter from that ... trips the light fantastic.
    Yet you haven't learnt to be more vigilant when disseminating information. And I did not mean to infer you're a data base corrupter...just simply an over passionate 'get lost and confused' in the world of everythings must be a conspiracy'...sad place to be Zook, been there myself.

For the record...I'll happily listen to DeGrasse and others you mentioned because I can typically verify what they say.
    Last edited by Ross; 11-10-2017 at 03:19 PM.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

Thanks

These forums have become an extension of the mainstream in large part. And it's primarily due to the cognitive dissonance of those suckling on the mainstream milktit, who refuse to break away to see or hear the reality beyond their own suckling noises.
    This forum is a collective of many sub-forums, one of which is dedicated to 'conspiracy'. Others, like Science, are dedicated to that subject. NOT all MSM related subjects are bogus, Zook. And that is part of my voice, here and elsewhere, to remind folk that there is good and accurate info in many area's of the mainstream. To say those of Degrasse's elk are mainstream muppets, pseudo-scientific charlatans and snake-oil salesman is ridiculous and absurd to the extreme...that is saying all those before these great minds are of the same description... a stupid comment and a disservice.

Also worth a mention...Forums since the beginning have been deliberately filled with nonsense, to confuse the truthseeker. Bits n bobs are on point but much is deliberate. MSM is to be taken in exactly the same way. And as you know, disinformation...that being hints of truth mixed with fabrication is and has always been the norm.

The key word here Zook, is truth...I take a more careful route than I once did because I've come to understand much is tainted and far too often 'speculation' is good enough to state as truth...and that my friend is a huge disservice.
    Last edited by Ross; 11-10-2017 at 02:44 PM.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

Thanks

For the record...I'll happily listen to DeGrasse and others you mentioned because I can typically verify what they say.
    I didn't know that you were a fan of Neil Degrasse Tyson, Ross. But now that I do, I've gotten you an early Christmas gift.

An entertaining video. Some notes on the 1.5 hour establishment science lovefest.

Pluses:

- Tyson is definitely on the top shelf of brain processors

- He's a captivating storyteller.

- Can probably match wits with Mark Twain (but probably not the moustache).

- I like his use of metaphor to get his point across.

- A master of form.

Minuses:
    - He's establishment through and through

- His narrative of Islam is propaganda; it aligns with Jewish-supremacist thinking. He doesn't give due to Indian mathematician Aryabhata or any of the great Chinese mathematicians and astronomers that predate Islam. He builds up the Golden Age of Islam not with any genuine affection for it, but to oppose it with today's propagandized derogation of Islam as a bogey religion and its culture as a threat to perceived Jewish or Zionist values. He claims that Jewish people have an effective ratio advantage of 6400 to 1 in comparison with Muslims wrt Nobel Prize winners, but he ignores the fact that the Nobel Prizes are less a statement of intellectual merit and achievement than about selective celebration of science, with the selection committee being dominated by Zionist operatives. His bias towards modern Jewish culture (he claims to have studied Hebrew) perhaps explains why he is popular in the Zionist occupied mainstream media. The Zionist agenda pimps its own as well as whores from other ethnicities (Tyson, Kaku, Nye, etc.) as per the Protocols missive of total control of the media.

- He's a surface thinker. This is clearly evident in his superficial observations of science, on virtually any topic in the 90 minutes of video. Genuine scientists delve into the depths of science where there are fewer puns to tickle the audience with, but where a greater understanding of the Universe is available. Tyson only scratches the surface. But he does it with so much wit and charm that the audience doesn't care that Tyson is not really defending science or offending religion ... they just like his form. Brilliant form, I must concur.

- The sentinel event of our times and what does a great mind like Tyson do, he talks about a video he shot from his own home on 9-11-2001 which was closer to Ground Zero (in his words) than the height of either tower. A great astrophysicist like himself is expected to talk about the physics of the event, especially when there are volumes of data pointing to anomalies and a grand conspiracy. Well, Tyson prefers the narrative of backwards Muslims (in the 21st century) to the physics of the event, an explanation of the latter probably being what every skeptic at the conference was waiting to hear.

- At the end, Tyson talks of cosmic perspective. Gee, I'm impressed to know that peta- is the prefix for quadrillion and exa- is the prefix for quintillion ... and zetta- for sextillion. Who'da figured that the average beach contains an exagrain of sand?

Pax

ps: 9/11/2001 is a litmus test for integrity. The largest brain can pass all kinds of intelligence tests but unless it passes the aforementioned litmus test, its output is no more credible than pondwater being passed off as a tonic for any and all ailments, on a rolling country wagon.

ps2: Degrasse Tyson's stance on the Apollo Moon Landing legerdemain further entrenches his credentials as a charmer and a charlatan, IMO. He's a Judas goat charged with leading the gullible sheep into establishment science's slaughterhouse.

ps3: That said, enjoy your early Christmas gift, Ross.
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 11-11-2017 at 07:42 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Ross (11-11-2017)

Thanks

He's a surface thinker. This is clearly evident in his superficial observations of science
    That made me laugh... but not surpised

I'll pop this back for a reality check Zook...
    To say Degrasse's and his elk are mainstream muppets, pseudo-scientific charlatans and snake-oil salesman is ridiculous and absurd to the extreme
    Read what I said again....
    I'm sorry he and others don't fit your parameters in being a perfect specimen of information...I also think the Man has a very busy schedule and work ethic...you must know what that's like?

I'd love to watch and listen to you engage him with all of what you've written above...now that would be very interesting. I'm also sure there's more of him than a 90 minute video?

There's plenty of my support for Tyson on this forum...made no secret of that.

Anyways, I'm not playing a 'chico' with you Zook...We've both put our views across and we disagree.

Take care.
    Last edited by Ross; 11-11-2017 at 04:21 PM.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (11-11-2017)

Thanks

I'm sorry he and others don't fit your parameters in being a perfect specimen of information...I also think the Man has a very busy schedule and work ethic...you must know what that's like?
    I'm afraid I don't. My clock is set to Meaningful Purpose Time which is night and day with Stooge Goyim Time. DeGrasse Tyson works in SGT, so his schedule and ethic varies greatly from mine. It appears you've synchronized your sun dial with his. The color of the sky must be the same for both of you.

Anyways, I'm not playing a 'chico' with you Zook...We've both put our views across and we disagree.
    I confess, I don't really understand the allusion to Chico. But hey, as long as one of us understands it, then let it spread cheer throughout the Universe.

Pax

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Ross (11-12-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Nobody in the hoax field has addressed the technology concerning the difference between TV cameras and 'movie' cameras from the 60's. This was one of the last 'evidenced' based info to be released and chased by all sundry of 'intelligent' folk as a hoax...due to all the other 'anomalies' appearing to be a hoax but explained, such as angles of light, flapping flags and footprints...
    I was wrong...

I found this rather entertaining video...

After this was released, he (Collins) was taken to task by Moon Hoax advocates, specifically a Mr Jarrah White. (You can google this dude and follow his work) who tried to discredit his above video...

Mr Collins rebutted this discrediting with this video below...again, excellent.

Last edited by Ross; 11-18-2017 at 06:18 PM.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (11-19-2017)