Thread: NASA ADMITS WE NEVER WENT TO THE MOON

Thanks
    Thanked 1,608 Times in 656 Posts

NASA ADMITS WE NEVER WENT TO THE MOON

Well they haven't admitted it officially. Yet.
    But this vid is well worth watching.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unlike all of the other proof over the years about the moon landing hoax, this video will examine
    how NASA themselves have inadvertently admitted that we never went to the moon nor are we
    still able to go to this day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Click on YouTube if you want to watch in Full Screen mode.

(I need to update the vid player on the forum)
    Last edited by Harley; 10-05-2017 at 09:59 PM.
    Harley

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Useful Post:

Aquarian (10-06-2017),Zook_e_Pi (10-06-2017)

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 640 Posts

Re: NASA ADMITS WE NEVER WENT TO THE MOON

Brilliant, Harley.

I came across that video just last week myself while surfing on my mobile phone. By the time I reached my laptop, I couldn't find the link again.

I typed in keywords "Blind Humanity", "Human Ambition" and other variants in a futile attempt to locate the video clip through its makers. I see that it is actually "Better Mankind".

In any event ... the presenter in the video makes some excellent observations, some of the best yet as far as the Moon Landing Hoax is concerned. It augments all the other evidence, not least of which is a NASA clip where Neil Armstrong claims that the Apollo spacecraft was some 130,000 miles out in space ("That's halfway to the Moon, Alice!" - Jackie Gleason) ... when in fact he was in low Earth orbit.

Pax

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Aquarian (10-06-2017),Harley (10-06-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,198 Times in 690 Posts

For the sake of Harley...I'll try and be calm

The guy's a Moron with little understanding of Science cherry picking rubbish to fit the narrative....

Can't believe you guys...seriously, and it's probably time I exited this site due to those who HAVE ZERO KNOWLEDGE of basic science. This muppets analysis of the upper atmosphere is absolutely wrong....**** all air at that altitude, almost a vacuum meaning **** all heat...geez.

Stupid thread title too...poor.

I'm outa here...
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (10-06-2017)

Thanks

Why the Big Lie?

Let's come back down to earth for a moment, shall we?

During the early days of the Cold War, the U.S. and the U.S.S.R. were in a Space Race in which the U.S.S.R. was winning.

In 1957 the U.S.S.R. successfully launched Sputnik 1, the first artificial Earth satellite

And the U.S. were just 'beside themselves'. So . . .

In 1958 the U.S. established NASA with a distinctly civilian (rather than military) orientation.

In other words, NASA was created as the official (propaganda) mouthpiece between the U.S. Guv'ment and the civilian public, which it still faithfully serves as to this day.

Name:  NASA Dumpster.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  84.0 KB

Now, moving forward to the Moon Landing Hoax:

Have you ever watched the movie Interstellar?

This clip will explain very well "Why The Big Lie":

And always remember Occam's Razor:

"The simplest explanation is usually the correct one."

Of course "The Big Lie" does not mean we did not:

"Go to the moon and do the other things"

It just means they don't want the world to know that we had a little help

Eisenhower's 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials: The Fiftieth Anniversary of First Contact?

This paper explores the evidence that the First Contact meeting had occurred with extraterrestrials with a distinctive 'Nordic' appearance, the likelihood of an agreement having been spurned with this 'Nordic race', the start of a series of meetings that led to a treaty eventually being signed with a different extraterrestrial race dubbed the 'Greys', and the motivations of the different extraterrestrial races involved in these treaty discussions.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Last edited by Harley; 10-06-2017 at 01:23 PM.
    Harley

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Useful Post:

Aquarian (10-06-2017),Zook_e_Pi (10-06-2017)

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 640 Posts

It's unfortunate that you have chosen to leave (at least for now), Ross. You should be helping to uncover the truth with sound counterarguments because you won't find many sincere truthseekers out there in the forum world that are willing to assist you in your journey for truths. Most will play you for their own games. At least with me, and several others here like Ted and Harley, we will keep you honest ... and likewise, you will keep us honest.

That said, I thank you for pointing out a major error in the above video. Temperatures in the thermosphere are indeed very high (due to ionizing radiation) ... however, paradoxically, there are not enough gas molecules up there to transfer the heat to the spacecraft. Indeed, it is quite cold up there. The current ISS spacestation travels through the middle of it daily. So the video presenter definitely has that part of the science incorrect.

One should also note that the Van Allen radiation belts are like a donut around the Earth, not a sphere. Attacked at the right angle, it should be possible to avoid the dough and transit through the hole. So I myself don't see the van Allen belts as particularly limiting, though perhaps very daunting ... especially in 1969 when knowledge of the belts was more primitive and the technology to transit around them less advanced.

But even with those two concessions to NASA and its religious followers, we still have a massive preponderance against the claimed Moon landings.

Again, there's a NASA video clip where Armstrong claims that the spacecraft was 130,000 miles out in space when in fact it was in low Earth orbit. The religious followers of NASA then tried to imply that Bart Sibrel in presenting the clip changed timestamps and spliced the audio of one clip with the video of another clip when the spacecraft was indeed in low Earth orbit (at an apparent earlier stage). But that is BS, because the staging is clearly evident in the conversations between Mission Control and the astronauts. @3:14+ minute mark in the videoclip shown further below, we have a reference to "playback week". No doubt referring to the time needed to separate the outtakes from what would eventually be shown to the public. At the 6:00 minute mark Armstrong makes the claim that the camera filled up the window, but they slip up and we find that the camera is in fact well behind the window. No timestamps required to understand the deceptions attempted by Armstrong, Aldrin, Collins, and Houston.

In any event, eternal vigilance is a process of making discoveries, making mistakes, and correcting mistakes. When truthseekers make mistakes, the wrong attitude is to derogate them. But hey, no one is asking you to be your brothers' keeper, Ross. If you feel maxed out by the task of keeping things honest, then that is your prerogative. I take periodic vacations myself when I, too, get taxed by the same task. Then when I'm ready to go again, the truth(s) get a friend back.

Pax

ps: FWIW, NASA science is establishment science is not real science. Real science would not be using combustion rockets in 1969 long after Tesla had discovered a way to tap into the electrostatic energy grid. Cheers, mate.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Aquarian (10-06-2017),Harley (10-06-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post

The guy's a Moron with little understanding of Science cherry picking rubbish to fit the narrative....

Can't believe you guys...seriously, and it's probably time I exited this site due to those who HAVE ZERO KNOWLEDGE of basic science. This muppets analysis of the upper atmosphere is absolutely wrong....**** all air at that altitude, almost a vacuum meaning **** all heat...geez.

I'm outa here...
    Well Ross, if you believe with your uuuge scientific mind that 3 people have landed on the moon in this thing(see pic attached) you don't have much common sense You'll be better off at a science forum with all the other uuuge scientific minds!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post

I'm outa here...
    I fail to understand.

I thought forums were for discussions?

He even BANNED HIMSELF.

Name:  Selection_042.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  8.6 KB

JUST AMAZING!!!
    Harley

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Useful Post:

Ross (10-12-2017),Zook_e_Pi (10-12-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,198 Times in 690 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    I fail to understand.
    I had a dreadful day...read this thread and shouldn't have posted, just grated me on top of what was happening in my day at the time.

Sorry Harley.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (10-17-2017),Harley (10-17-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 Times in 808 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    Well they haven't admitted it officially. Yet.
    But this vid is well worth watching.

Unlike all of the other proof over the years about the moon landing hoax, this video will examine
    how NASA themselves have inadvertently admitted that we never went to the moon nor are we
    still able to go to this day.

Note: Click on YouTube if you want to watch in Full Screen mode.

(I need to update the vid player on the forum)
    I'm with Ross, this is ridiculous. Words taking completely out of context. Why would he do this? It's money!