Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NASA ADMITS WE NEVER WENT TO THE MOON

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 665 Posts

Re: NASA ADMITS WE NEVER WENT TO THE MOON

Whether the lunar excursion module was a studio prop ... or a real vehicle with real purpose ... can be quickly discerned by watching the following NASA clip:

Question to you, Ross: did the LEM (bellying a ride in the larger lunar module) ever reach 130,000 miles beyond the Earth's atmosphere at any point in its excursion?

There's a vast divide between science and science fiction. Between Saint Nicholas and Santa Claus. Between edification and amusement.

Take my question as it is intended, with science, Saint Nicholas, and edification in mind.

Pax

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Aquarian (10-23-2017),Ross (11-04-2017)

Thanks

An excellent interview of Bart Sibrel.

Pax

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Aquarian (10-23-2017),Ross (10-23-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    It's unfortunate you have ignorance in regards to the making and operation of the LEM (Lunar Excursion Module) as noted in your post. Taking potshots at my interest and understanding of basic Science only shows your ignorance and sadly your reactive attempt to discredit my own understanding.

Yes Ross, I am a Science Ignoramus, but my excellent sense of smelling Bull Crap makes up for it in this instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    There's a vast divide between science and science fiction
    I think it's time you've learned the difference.

One does not need to have a 'uuuge scientific mind' to understand some basic scientific principles and using due diligence before posting something in the manner you have.

Like You?

Stupid thread title too...poor.

I'm outa here...

Then come back with an half ass apology? not man enough to admit that you might be the ignorant in this instance?

I had a dreadful day...read this thread and shouldn't have posted, just grated me on top of what was happening in my day at the time.

Sorry Harley.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 723 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarian View Post
    Yes Ross, I am a Science Ignoramus, but my excellent sense of smelling Bull Crap makes up for it in this instance.
    No need for the bold type...I can read just fine and I'd get that nose checked if I was you...

My apology was directed at Harley, and Man enough to admit my fault in posting from a reactive point of view as noted in my apology...

I won't waste my time debating or offering up valid suggestions for you in the future seen as you're set in your bias ignorance. Just in case you're unsure as to the meaning of ignorance in this particular thread, here it is: lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact as shown in your post regarding the LEM.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (10-24-2017)

Thanks

An excellent interview of Bart Sibrel.
    Zook, The Man's a goofball...seen his offerings in the past. He's been at it for years and has yet to prove anything as 'actual'.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (10-24-2017)

Thanks

Question to you, Ross: did the LEM (bellying a ride in the larger lunar module) ever reach 130,000 miles beyond the Earth's atmosphere at any point in its excursion?
    In the interest of accuracy, the LEM was being towed by the CSM and not being bellyrided (as I originally miswrote). Apart from that, the question remains ... and remains unanswered.

Pax

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-02-2017)

Thanks

Zook, below is the configuration of assembly at lift-off.

Name:  ad003.jpg 1.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  59.8 KB

Here the actual explanation of how the Rocket, CSM and LEM fitted together at liftoff, how they then maneuvered components for arrival at Moon, descending and ascending to and from moon.

How the Apollo Spacecraft Stuck Together.

Each Apollo lunar missions was essentially a series of manoeuvres that had to be executed nearly perfectly for a successful, nominal mission; Apollo 13, of course, is the notable exception. Among those vital manoeuvres was transposition and docking, the crew’s only chance to recover the lunar module and get it ready for the actual lunar landing manoeuvre. No mission could hope to land if the crew couldn’t pick up their lunar module, and on Apollo 14, they almost didn’t.

The decision to use lunar orbit rendezvous as the mission mode for Apollo meant that two docked spacecraft — the lunar module (LM) and command service module (CSM) — would arrive at the Moon. Once there, they would separate so the LM could land while the CSM waited in orbit. After launching from the lunar surface, the LM’s ascent stage would rendezvous and dock with the waiting CSM, then the astronauts would transfer back into the main spacecraft and head home.

But the LM and CSM didn’t leave Earth in their lunar landing ready configuration. Imagining a upright Saturn V rocket, the LM left the Earth packed in a spacecraft launch adapter above the S-IVB stage and below the CSM. That whole portion of the rocket — S-IVB, stored LM, and CSM — ended up in Earth orbit. Once there, the S-IVB’s engine lit a second time for the vital translunar injection burn that sent the crew out of orbit and off towards the Moon.

Once the crew was on their way to the Moon, it was time to get the LM and CSM docked, a manoeuvre properly called transposition and docking. First, the command-service module separated from the S-IVB stage using its reaction control system thruster; firing the service module’s main engine so close to the LM would probably have burned the lunar module pretty badly. From there, the command module pilot had the job of turning the spacecraft around and closing the distance between the two vehicles, taking care to line up the CM’s docking probe with the LM’s drogue.

The docking probe sticking out from the CM had three latches. As the tip of the probe went into a hole in the conical drogue on the LM, a pneumatic system actuated by nitrogen gas moved the latches from their cocked into the locked position. This in turn activated a probe retract system that drew the two vehicles together. At the same time, a tunnel ring on the LM activated twelve latches on the CSM probe to form a tight pressure seal between the two spacecraft.

Once docked, the newly-created tunnel between CSM and LM was pressurized through a valve in the command module side before the hatch could be safely removed to reveal the tunnel. After double checking that the twelve latches are securely locked, the crew recovered and hooked up umbilicals to supply power to the LM release mechanisms that released it from its storage place. With the LM now free of its shroud, the combined CSM and LM were ready for their trip to the Moon. As was the S-IVB, though it’s mission culminated in a crash rather soft landing on the Moon.
    With the actual lunar landing dependent on recovering the LM from its stowed position, a lot depended on the transposition and docking manoeuvre. There was no provision to perform an EVA to transfer astronauts into the spacecraft at that point, so a failure to recover the LM meant no lunar landing, and this almost happened to Apollo 14.

Like they did for every mission phase, astronauts trained for transposition and docking such that when it came time to extract the LM it looked and felt as familiar as the simulator. But on Apollo 14, CMP Stu Roosa couldn’t get the spacecraft to stay together. Going in for the docking he said that “everything looked just real fine coming in on it. I'd say the - the whole docking operation was Just so much like the CMS [simulator] that it was hard to believe.” He guided the CM slowly to the LM going about 2/10th of a foot per second, but when the docking probe hit the drogue it seemed to bounce back.

Read more here https://www.popsci.com/two-become-on...stuck-together
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Adam Bomm (11-02-2017),Zook_e_Pi (11-05-2017)

Thanks

There's an important fallacy that's making the rounds these days, and unless we are aware of it, we are just fodder for their games. They being the ruling elites, the robber barons, the psychopaths, the power mongers, the capstone collective, the brimstone banksters, The Chosen Pretenders, etc. ... with The Matrix being just a fancy name for the infrastructure of the Zionist "zugzwang" (a chess term for an unavoidable losing position).

And that fallacy is affirming the consequent.

If P, then Q; Q, therefore P. <------ the general form of this fallacy.

If (Man landed on the Moon), then (there must be a way of getting there);
    (the schematic diagram of the rocket with the CSM and LEM proposes a way of getting there), therefore (Man landed on the Moon).

That, of course, is false.

Once again, unless one can demonstrate with science (not schematics, not imagination, not legerdemain) that Man had indeed landed on the Moon, then that assertion is part of a belief system.

Clearly, the videoclip pertaining to the 130,000 miles halfway to the Moon remark, exposes legerdemain attempted by Armstrong, Collins, Aldrin et al. And once again, Ross, you have not given us your own explanation of that videoclip. Belief systems are fine, to be sure, but unless they are grounded in reality, the chances of cognitive dissonance are virtually assured.

That said, I couldn't care less about winning an argument ... but I do draw a line when it comes to saving reality from any game being played against it. And the entire Apollo Moon Landings project is one large game being played against reality.

Pax

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Ross (11-05-2017)

Thanks

Clearly, the videoclip pertaining to the 130,000 miles halfway to the Moon remark, exposes legerdemain attempted by Armstrong, Collins, Aldrin et al. And once again, Ross, you have not given us your own explanation of that videoclip.
    This has done the rounds before, Zook. And has been addressed. There is no evidence other than hyped, perceived explanations based on a lack of detailed objective research. Nobody in the hoax field has addressed the technology concerning the difference between TV cameras and 'movie' cameras from the 60's. This was one of the last 'evidenced' based info to be released and chased by all sundry of 'intelligent' folk as a hoax...due to all the other 'anomalies' appearing to be a hoax but explained, such as angles of light, flapping flags and footprints...

1000's worked on the collective apollo missions....1000's, yet none has come forth...impossible to keep that under wraps for all these years...Human behaviour and ability to not keep secrets is at the heart of this sentence. Until actual proven evidence is available I'm staying with the evidence I find to have the most credible accounts.

If you want to read below here it is...

The astronauts faked footage of Earth seen from deep space...

IN A NUTSHELL: No. Had the footage been faked by shooting it from Earth orbit through a circular window to make the Earth look small and distant, as some conspiracy theorists claim, the clouds would have changed continuously as the spacecraft flew over different parts of the planet. But in the footage the clouds remain unchanged.

THE DETAILS: Moon hoax theorist Bart Sibrel, in his video A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon shows an Apollo 11 video recording that he claims to be “never before seen or heard footage” in which the astronauts allegedly faked being far from Earth when they were actually still in low orbit around it.

According to Sibrel, they “placed the camera at the back of the spacecraft and centered the lens on a circular window in the foreground, outside of which it is completely filled with the Earth in low orbit. The circumference of the window then appears to be the diameter of the Earth at a distance, with the darkened walls of the spacecraft appearing to be the blackness of space around it.”

THE DETAILS: Moon hoax theorist Bart Sibrel, in his video A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon (2001), shows an Apollo 11 video recording that he claims to be “never before seen or heard footage” in which the astronauts allegedly faked being far from Earth when they were actually still in low orbit around it.

According to Sibrel, they “placed the camera at the back of the spacecraft and centered the lens on a circular window in the foreground, outside of which it is completely filled with the Earth in low orbit. The circumference of the window then appears to be the diameter of the Earth at a distance, with the darkened walls of the spacecraft appearing to be the blackness of space around it.”

In other words, according to Sibrel's theory, the astronauts used the circular window to mask the bulk of the Earth and only show a circular portion of its surface, thus creating the illusion of a distant floating sphere.

In actual fact, the footage is not “never before seen or heard” as Sibrel alleges. It is part of a series of color TV transmissions made by the Apollo 11 astronauts on their way to the Moon, 10.5 hours and 34 hours after liftoff, when they were respectively 94,500 and 240,000 kilometers (51,000 and 130,000 nautical miles) from Earth. The full recording has been available for a long time, for example on the Apollo 11 DVDs published by Spacecraft Films. Sibrel's version is recut out of sequence: the unedited footage simply shows the astronauts preparing for TV transmissions and testing the camera settings. This is evident by listening to their communications in full, as available in the Apollo Flight Journal, instead of taking selected quotes out of context.

Moreover, the camera trick alleged by Sibrel wouldn't have worked even if the astronauts had tried it. If the Apollo spacecraft had been in low orbit around the Earth, with its TV camera peeking at a small portion of the planet below through a circular mask, the footage would have shown ever-changing clouds and parts of the planet rolling by as the spacecraft rapidly circled the globe. The uncut, less grainy version of the video presented by Sibrel instead shows exactly the same unchanging cloud patterns for as much as fifteen minutes.

The original footage reveals that the frame shown in Figure 6-24 includes the outline of all of the western coast of North America and of Baja California in the upper left region (north is down and to the left). This is confirmed by photograph AS11-36-5337, which was taken approximately at the same time as the TV transmissions and shows the same cloud patterns, allowing to determine that the TV picture actually shows the entire North American continent and most of the Pacific Ocean. This would be impossible from low Earth orbit.

I said in another post that Sibrel was a goofball, not unlike others playing the conspiracy networks...One thing I have learnt, is that not all purported conspiracies are true...far from it. I do however put 911 in another basket due to the offered official story not holding up and coupled with past admitted and discovered false flags. We can become accustomed in falling foul within the conspiracy media in terms of remaining objective and unbiased...hard to do for sure but it's an achilles heel for many who are easily swayed or more often than not, to lazy to research thoroughly.

I wrote this in your 'flat earth' thread because it's accurate in its general sense...and that doesn't mean all conspiracies are false...to be clear.

People are drawn to conspiracy theories, and the Internet has only helped to accelerate their spread. They give certain people a sense of security, control and comfort that they haven’t found in the natural world around them. By only conversing with others that agree with them in “echo chambers,” any opposing views are filtered out, and they become increasingly entrenched in their own views. And this is what drives the Flat Earthers Society and subsequent believers.
    This I have learnt after years of falling foul myself in regards to 'almost' becoming a conspiracy robot...

People cannot be trusted in discerning when they follow 'unknowns' playing in the Social media networks offering up all kinds of so called 'detective' work to then polluted the information highways with more garbage than factual actual truths...damn shame but that's the nature of Humans for you...the alt scene is no longer as it was 10 years ago, albeit full of Hoaglands, Wilcocks and others selling crap to the gullible back then...it's now in every form of media...all and any info is put on display and more and more disenfranchised folk are adding to it...I prefer to remain as objective as I possible can...and that takes work!
    Last edited by Ross; 11-05-2017 at 03:22 PM.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Harley (11-06-2017),Zook_e_Pi (11-06-2017)

Thanks

This has done the rounds before, Zook. And has been addressed. There is no evidence other than hyped, perceived explanations based on a lack of detailed objective research. Nobody in the hoax field has addressed the technology concerning the difference between TV cameras and 'movie' cameras from the 60's. This was one of the last 'evidenced' based info to be released and chased by all sundry of 'intelligent' folk as a hoax...due to all the other 'anomalies' appearing to be a hoax but explained, such as angles of light, flapping flags and footprints...
    Sorry, Ross. It might have done the rounds before ... but it certainly has not been addressed with any rational filters. I asked you to comment on one strong indisputable anomaly (e.g. the Neil Armstrong proclaiming 130,000 miles out NASA videoclip) ... not weak disputable anomalies like flapping flags, or angles, or footprints. The latter only have strength in a preponderance, the former has strength even without a preponderance.

1000's worked on the collective apollo missions....1000's, yet none has come forth...impossible to keep that under wraps for all these years...Human behaviour and ability to not keep secrets is at the heart of this sentence. Until actual proven evidence is available I'm staying with the evidence I find to have the most credible accounts.
    That's a tried canard, not a rational observation. For instance, the Manhattan Project (with over 120,000 employees) was kept under wraps until the bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. 9/11 was executed by many, many individuals working in secret cohort ... until the shocking day of September 11, 2001. How many Zionists attending the Congresses at the turn of the last century kept things under the hood and for how long? Who knows, but we do know that the result of their secrecy has given the Cult of Zion disproportionate power to their actual numbers.

Indeed, many examples exist throughout human history where a large organization with a common interest has been able to achieve things in great secrecy. The Apollo Moon Landings project is nothing unique in this regard. Indeed, the key ingredient of maintaining secrecy throughout a large organization is compartmentalization.

If you want to read below here it is...

The astronauts faked footage of Earth seen from deep space...

I said in another post that Sibrel was a goofball, not unlike others playing the conspiracy networks...One thing I have learnt, is that not all purported conspiracies are true...far from it. I do however put 911 in another basket due to the offered official story not holding up and coupled with past admitted and discovered false flags. We can become accustomed in falling foul within the conspiracy media in terms of remaining objective and unbiased...hard to do for sure but it's an achilles heel for many who are easily swayed or more often than not, to lazy to research thoroughly.
    Fortunately, I don't consider myself inadequate for the task of exposing any conspiracy or any impostor masquerading as a conspiracy ... or waylaying pretenders when I encounter them. Bart Sibrel is not a pretender. And he didn't manufacture the NASA videoclip; or misinterpret it.

I wrote this in your 'flat earth' thread because it's accurate in its general sense...and that doesn't mean all conspiracies are false...to be clear.
    Let me disagree with you emphatically. Virtually all conspiracies are true. Conspiracy theories, by contrast, may or may not be true and this gives enough wiggle room for false theoreticians to confuse the masses. The task resides then in the separation of conspiracy and conspiracy theory. And if you're not armed with sufficient discernment and/or in a state of cognitive dissonance, you're then primed for the sucker circuit and all kinds of manipulation. The Zionist agenda understands this and attempts to pollute the research with all kinds of false suppositions, misdirects, and controlled opposition. Nonetheless, those with healthy discernment are a formidable match even for the most gifted agents of pollution. The truth will out, eventually. The JFK conspiracy took over 40 years to will out. The Pearl Harbor conspiracy took much longer. The 9/11 conspiracy only took about 5 years. Indeed, I have yet to stumble upon a conspiracy that has been found to be false. And that is because there is no need to create a conspiracy theory unless there is a conspiracy to begin with.

Free clue: if there is smoke about a conspiracy, expect the fire. Be very surprised, indeed be tripping the light fantastic if there is no fire.

HE DETAILS: Moon hoax theorist Bart Sibrel, in his video A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon (2001), shows an Apollo 11 video recording that he claims to be “never before seen or heard footage” in which the astronauts allegedly faked being far from Earth when they were actually still in low orbit around it.

In other words, according to Sibrel's theory, the astronauts used the circular window to mask the bulk of the Earth and only show a circular portion of its surface, thus creating the illusion of a distant floating sphere.

In actual fact, the footage is not “never before seen or heard” as Sibrel alleges. It is part of a series of color TV transmissions made by the Apollo 11 astronauts on their way to the Moon, 10.5 hours and 34 hours after liftoff, when they were respectively 94,500 and 240,000 kilometers (51,000 and 130,000 nautical miles) from Earth. The full recording has been available for a long time, for example on the Apollo 11 DVDs published by Spacecraft Films. Sibrel's version is recut out of sequence: the unedited footage simply shows the astronauts preparing for TV transmissions and testing the camera settings. This is evident by listening to their communications in full, as available in the Apollo Flight Journal, instead of taking selected quotes out of context.

Moreover, the camera trick alleged by Sibrel wouldn't have worked even if the astronauts had tried it. If the Apollo spacecraft had been in low orbit around the Earth, with its TV camera peeking at a small portion of the planet below through a circular mask, the footage would have shown ever-changing clouds and parts of the planet rolling by as the spacecraft rapidly circled the globe. The uncut, less grainy version of the video presented by Sibrel instead shows exactly the same unchanging cloud patterns for as much as fifteen minutes.

The original footage reveals that the frame shown in Figure 6-24 includes the outline of all of the western coast of North America and of Baja California in the upper left region (north is down and to the left). This is confirmed by photograph AS11-36-5337, which was taken approximately at the same time as the TV transmissions and shows the same cloud patterns, allowing to determine that the TV picture actually shows the entire North American continent and most of the Pacific Ocean. This would be impossible from low Earth orbit.
    The above narrative is absurd, and obviously offered by an agent of pollution. First of all, the following footage is raw NASA footage with timestamps. The circular window of the spacecraft was indeed being used to make the Earth seem smaller than it was had a real camera shot been taken.

RAW UNCUT MOON HOAX - FAKING HALFWAY

@4:45 minute on you can see that something obstructs the spherical shape of the Earth from below. That clearly means it is the window creating the illusion of a spherical Earth and not the actual circumference f the Earth being observed. Also, the amount of camera shaking is inconsistent with the spacecraft being 130,000 miles away, or even a 1000 miles away. But it is consistent with a camera inside the spacecraft about a dozen feet away from a window.

This I have learnt after years of falling foul myself in regards to 'almost' becoming a conspiracy robot...

People cannot be trusted in discerning when they follow 'unknowns' playing in the Social media networks offering up all kinds of so called 'detective' work to then polluted the information highways with more garbage than factual actual truths...damn shame but that's the nature of Humans for you...the alt scene is no longer as it was 10 years ago, albeit full of Hoaglands, Wilcocks and others selling crap to the gullible back then...it's now in every form of media...all and any info is put on display and more and more disenfranchised folk are adding to it...I prefer to remain as objective as I possible can...and that takes work!
    Hoagland and Wilcock are snake-oil salesmen and agents of pollution. Bart Sibrel is not. But even Sibrel gets its wrong in some areas. For example, he believes in the official narrative of the Holocaust, which is patently false. Still, on Appollo 11 (and the rest of the Apollo missions), his research is invaluable. Man has never landed on the Moon. That's a hard fact. And I didn't use Sibrel's integrity to arrive that conclusion. I used his research on Apollo 11.

Part of Sibrel's invaluable research also includes this video:

If you want your goofballs, Ross ... there's a half-dozen Apollo astronauts in the above video that fit the bill.

Pax
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 11-07-2017 at 12:06 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Ross (11-11-2017)