Posting this for awareness.

(Will keep this short because I have not been feeling well the past couple of days, so I'm not up to posting much of anything right now.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was just posted today on the ARRL Website:

(The bolded text is for your attention)

Communications Interoperability Training with Amateur Radio Community Set

10/24/2017

Elements of the US Department of Defense (DOD) will conduct a “communications interoperability” training exercise November 4-6, once again simulating a “very bad day” scenario. Amateur Radio and MARS organizations will take part.

“This exercise will begin with a national massive coronal mass ejection event which will impact the national power grid as well as all forms of traditional communication, including landline telephone, cellphone, satellite, and Internet connectivity,” Army MARS Program Manager Paul English, WD8DBY, explained in an announcement.

These exercises usually take place once or twice a year, so nothing new. But pay particular attention to the date, which is what caught my attention: November 4-6. This just happens to be the same date that ANTIFA is calling for Nation-Wide Protests.

From the refusefascism.org website (Posted on August 6):
Name:  Selection_052.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  120.6 KB

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it just may be coincidence, but with the times getting rougher it just may be worth paying attention to.

Take care,

Harley