Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's a thread to expose prominent alternative media muppets ...

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,276 Times in 687 Posts

Here's a thread to expose prominent alternative media muppets ...

Michael Tellinger appears plausible in this video:

But then he goes and says the following about the shape of the Earth (from @2:11:00 onwards):

Tellinger is now a member of the Flat Earth renaissance. Which begs the question, is Tellinger being promoted to later discredit by association the torus energy paradigm and the promise of free energy? FWIW, I'm agnostic on the torus magnetic field, altho' I find it very intriguing.

Want airtight proof of a spherical Earth? Watch the following video that depicts various vantage views of the Eddystone Lighthouse:

As for Tellinger? Book 'em, Danno.

Pax

ps: This Tellinger guy is either gullible to the Nth degree, or he's a useful system peon not unlike David Wilcock. In any event, for a relatively accurate formula for distance to horizon (D) from an observer standing at height (H), try this link:
    http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/ba.../#.Wh1vFUqnHb0

ps2: A contributor at another forum made an astute observation: if the Earth was truly flat as the FE renaissance contends, then why do all the old tall ships have a crow's nest? Why scare the bajeezus out of some poor guy who's probably scared of heights and probably too scrawny to do any useful work on the ship?
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 11-28-2017 at 07:22 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Ross (11-28-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 742 Posts

Re: Here's a thread to expose prominent alternative media muppets ...

Tellinger's a deliberate crook...IMO. The Man has smarts...there's no question there. He's clearly intelligent, and comes across as having a rational person....

But that's where it stops for me.

He claims he's a Scientists and his followers vehemently back him up and defend him...well the dudes not! He's deliberately milked that one for all it's worth to add value to his money making notoriety racket, making readers believe he's a trained Scientists with a thinking mind, readily feeding the gullible awaiting mouths...

His only formal qualification is as a pharmacist. Now this type of deliberate exaggeration has been seen among many of the alt media guru's and includes the likes of Wilcock, who inflates his academic nouce and selling to the gullible he's the reincarnate Edgar Cayce.

Bill Ryan has milked his fake academia credentials to the gullible as a Man with a solid education and has alluded to the fact he's a university trained Mathematician...he's not anything of the sort. What he is, is a dropout, a fraud, a scammer and a liar.

Back to Tellinger. This dude fully supports Zecharia Sitchin's work. Nibiru, Annunaki and believes not in Geology but the interference from Nibiru causing our past catastrophes. He's bounced around the popular of the day alt media information frenzies, joining in with his take on the current accounts shuffling for market share of the alt media money making racket...

He's a damn crook. He's also set up a political party where you can donate... using a disguised communism ideology but calling it "contributionism"

Here's a big problem we see often with these types...

He's a charismatic character, and has surrounded himself with a dedicated 'cult-like' following of truth-seekers who buy every word he says.

BACK IN 2012 when the Ubanta party was formed (Sth Africa) here's an excerpt from the day.

Political parties are notorious for making promises they have no chance of keeping after the vote. But the Ubuntu Party ups the ante considerably, promising:

Almost free electricity from hydro and wave power, methane gas and perpetual-motion machines;
    Nearly free petrol to everyone in South Africa from Sasol and free petrol and diesel for farmers and public transport;
    Free road, rail and air transport on newly upgraded roads and railways;
    Free internet access, almost free fixed-line telephone calls and nearly free cellphone calls;
    Free wood and paper to every community in whatever quantities they require;
    Free education for children and students, at all levels, and free education and training for anybody else in any craft or profession;
    Free land, tools and seed for farmers and free fruit and nut trees for every household;
    Free access to food for those who grow it and nearly free access to those in cities who cannot help in the fields, but contribute to the party in other ways;
    Free, sophisticated healthcare for anyone in hospitals that cure diseases such as cancer rather than treat them;
    Free veterinary services;
    An end to homelessness;
    Mass cancellation of (possibly all) home loans, car loans and credit card debt; and
    "Mostly crime-free communities" and minimal imprisonment and detention.

Ok, Sounds too good to be true...because it was...
    Last edited by Ross; 11-28-2017 at 04:09 PM.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

Thanks

Tellingers OP video is best summed up this way

"My God. This is unbelievable. What's this guy's degree in, "Exploiting The Gullible"?

This muppet thinks there's no molten Iron core centre...he's an absolute idiot...another example of pseudoscience delivered by a scammer. His solar system plane examples from the 10min mark is absolutely incorrect as proven by the Hubble and kepler telescopes....not all systems are on a equal flat plane....we now know this...Will watch more later.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

Thanks

After watching this video, It may surprise you that I'm starting to understand and even lean towards the Flat Earth theory.

This guy does an outstanding presentation and it's only 6 mins long...well worth a watch.

Just goes to show that even I, who is probably the most sceptical member here, can in fact be presented with information (from YouTube no less) and be persuaded to re-think my rational.

Must watch...

Ross
    Rest in Peace

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (11-29-2017)

Thanks

Zook, if you find the time, watch this...it's priceless. Watch it in segments if you have too...Please.

I shi t you not....I've not laughed so hard for some time.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (11-29-2017)

Thanks

It was pretty funny ... but I confess, I had to wince several times because Stefan Molyneux is apparently debating someone who is so obviously overmatched in the intellectual department that babies, candies, and theft came to mind.

In any event, Stefan Molyneux piqued my interest. Encouraged by the prospect of having a no-nonsense high-end brain enlist in the battle against the agents of misdirection (e.g. the fools, the feeble-minded, the foibled, and the Faustian), I went ahead and pushed Molyneux through the "9/11/2001" scanning machine to verify his authenticity.

I guess I was born to be disappointed.

I found this:

Suffice to say, Molyneux's understanding of modern war is blind to the hidden tribal conspiracy that has tentacles anchored in both sides of the war, pick a war, any war, certainly, in all major conflicts in the last 200 years.

... and this:

He is so obviously a shill, Ross.

He might appear smart against a Flat Earther ... but against a critical thinker, I'm not sure he would even make a full minute. In any event, you introduced him to the right thread. He definitely belongs with the muppets.

Pax
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 11-30-2017 at 12:20 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Ross (11-30-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    He is so obviously a shill, Ross.
    I hadn't heard of him before I stumbled on the debate video. I have no idea as to where he falls other than his excellent account in questioning the FE opponent using rational laymen questions. I laughed hard and found it quite therapeutic and that's exactly the kind of questioning these FE muppets need...

It was pretty funny ... but I confess, I had to wince several times because Stefan Molyneux is apparently debating someone who is so obviously overmatched in the intellectual department that babies, candies, and theft came to mind.
    Well, as I written several times, many in the alt conspiracy markets and pseudo-journalism markets, use Youtube, forums, blogs and radio to forward their arguments and agenda's, and at times deliberate trolling of nonsense. But I suspect mostly they're idiots and severely undermatched in the intellectual stakes if they're to come up against a well research, objective rational counterpart.

This is a huge problem. Some of these muppets can come across as knowledgeable and smart but all they've got is a knack for speaking, language skills and apparent confidence...they can enlist a sucker a second to help them propagate rubbish...I finding these days...as you can tell, that my tolerance for these types is zero. They're doing more harm for the laymen than doing good and I personally have a high level of distaste for these kind of idiots. So this thread is an excellent place to sort these fools from those that actually do some good...And they're few and far between.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (11-30-2017)

Thanks

A great primer to understand controlled opposition can be found here:

https://steemit.com/life/@steemtruth...ur-enemy-truth

beginExcerpt

Controlled Opposition - What Is it?
    Controlled Opposition is a Protest Movement, Opposing or Dissenting Voice that is actually being led and controlled by the Government.

Throughout history almost all Governments have used this technique to trick, subdue and divert attention away from the actual opposition - aided and abetted by the same complicit mainstream media that funded the political campaign of the elected official whilst also managing and controlling his/her public perception - wake up!

It's primary goals are to dominate, lead and control the 'opposing narrative' and divert the publics attention away from the facts i.e. it is not opposition in any way, shape or form - it is manufactured opposition designed to look like real/true opposition.

The deeper that you dive down the rabbit hole the closer you will be to realising that you have been programmed since birth - it's a very harsh reality, but it is true!

end

My own addendum to the above article is simply this: expect upwards of 75% of all individuals you meet on the internet to be controlled opposition, whether witting, unwitting, witted, dimwitted ... you won't be disappointed if you have this minimum expectation.

After years of participation on these sundry forums, I have upped this number (for my own satisfaction) to upwards of 90%, perhaps upwards of 95%.

The upshot of this? Trust very few if you really care about the truths, and question your own discernment on a semi-regular basis. Beyond that, be very cautious in extending trust to anyone that has assembled an organization with a purported charter targeted at the truths. To this, smaller groups can better access truths than larger groups, and precisely because the latter have greater masses and consequently a stronger regression to the mean. The lone individual is the smallest group possible; lone individuals are the de facto mean so no regression is observed. Truth access in this case only depends on the integrity of the individual. Integrity of the individual is readily apparent, whereas integrity of the group is more difficult to ascertain. For that reason it is easier to put trust in an individual (or distrust them) than in a group (or distrust it). And this , of course, is just the argument of scale manifesting yet again. Small scale holds solutions. Large scale creates problems. That sorta thing.

With that preamble in mind, an organization - especially a large scale organization - looks like a good structure for the disenfranchised to attach to. But it is less amenable to the discovery of truths; and more conducive to the private detours of the personalities within. Not unlike the allegorical road out of Hamelin organized by the Pied Piper.

As illustrative examples, Bill Ryan's Project Avalon is the perfect example of a sanctuary built for those seeking enfranchisement ... and finding it not in the truths but in the private detours of the personalities within. It fails miserably as a franchise of truths for that reason. Large scale organization is its Achilles Heel. At the opposite end, Stefan Molyneux is a personality unto himself, and a sanctuary unto himself, and the Pied Piper with the beautiful tunes. His truths are wrapped in adopted narratives and offered for one and all as the franchise of truths. And it could've all worked magnificently if the adopted narratives had integrity ... or even if Molyneux himself had integrity. Alas, once integrity leaves the franchise, the advantage of small scale and minimum regression for the individual is offset by the Achilles Heel of forfeited trust in the individual.

Pax

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Ross (11-30-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zook_e_Pi View Post
    expect upwards of 75% of all individuals you meet on the internet to be controlled opposition, whether witting, unwitting, witted, dimwitted
    I'd say at least 50% are dimwitted, 30% to the unwitted, 20% shared between isolated trolls and deliberate controlled opposition.

Do not underestimate the severity of laziness and the 'groupthink' mentality. That's the most problematic aspect facing fact from fiction. It only takes a minor intervention from a deliberate CO strategy to set the stage...the lazy, dimwitted and groupthink'ers do the rest.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (12-02-2017)

Thanks

One thing that Molyneux ignores ... is the organization.

The Khazarian conspiracy.

If the nervousness in the video doesn't speak volumes about Molyneux's own ancestral origins, then @7:30 mark onwards should set the record straight.

But he's worse than a Jewish mole, he's a Zionist mole. The Jewish mole can be excused to some extent because he is genuinely scared by the mathematics of a purported wandering tribe purportedly excluded by the mathematics of the rest of the world.

The Zionist mole, by contrast, is a perpetrator. And Molyneux perpetrates false narratives on behalf of the bankster elites.

Pax
    Last edited by Zook_e_Pi; 12-02-2017 at 10:04 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Ross (12-03-2017)