Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here's a thread to expose prominent alternative media muppets ...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,256 Times in 743 Posts

Re: Here's a thread to expose prominent alternative media muppets ...

Well, these points certainly made me cringe...

Jews forced into occupations that required high intelligence

About 500-600 years ago this wild thing happened, Jews quite rapidly became the superior intelligence to most everyone else as a group

Do they look after each other…course they do, they’re a tribe.
    Like I said, I hadn't heard of this dude prior to my FE post...and in all fairness, he did ask prudent rational questions that exposed the muppet FE'er and their typical pseudo science stance.

However, I have to agree that he appears to ultimately be a player, a professional troll. One that is paid to create controlled opposition.

From the little I have seen of this Man, he has his opinions in all areas that create division and polarizing reactions. That's the major light bulb right there. He's probably nothing more than a professionally paid minion for hire for 'whoever' will pay his bills. Be that for his blogs, YouTube hits or other.

His Jewish defense in this video has shattered any credibility for those that support this dude as a truthseeker of any kind. Actually, he kinda reminds me of Alex Jones in a way...another 'minion for hire' who is more interested in the pay packet and ratings...bad press, negative comments towards these muppets only helps charge the debates between the listening followers and the listening opposition...they're the ones who create the rating hits.

This dude certainly belongs in this thread.
    Last edited by Ross; 12-03-2017 at 09:34 PM.
    Ross
    ***Fred Coleman, Founding Partner, Beloved Friend***
    who passed away 11/10/2016
    Rest in Peace

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (12-04-2017)

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,277 Times in 688 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Well, these points certainly made me cringe...
    Like I said, I hadn't heard of this dude prior to my FE post...and in all fairness, he did ask prudent rational questions that exposed the muppet FE'er and their typical pseudo science stance.
    That's the thing with disinfo muppets: they need a Trojan Horse to bring them into the city limits. So they disguise by parroting many of the obvious truths to gain credibility and access to the good city ... then, once in, they do their damage.

Molyneux will rally around a good percentage of the truths, truths that pose zero or minimal threat to his handlers ... but then he provides value for his handlers by covering up for their crimes, designs, and other misdeeds. Molyneux is less invested than say, Chico, in disguising himself. He appears comfortable with fewer truths in his portfolio (e.g. 60%??). Chico, by contrast, plays it safe and tries to stay with the truths upwards of 75% of the time. That's because Molyneux has more corn on the cob and can out-pace Chico in both intellectual space and time. For that reason, even with less disguise, Molyneux's greater abilities in critical cognitive areas makes him a more formidable disinfo agent. IMO.

However, I have to agree that he appears to ultimately be a player, a professional troll. One that is paid to create controlled opposition.

From the little I have seen of this Man, he has his opinions in all areas that create division and polarizing reactions. That's the major light bulb right there. He's probably nothing more than a professionally paid minion for hire for 'whoever' will pay his bills. Be that for his blogs, YouTube hits or other.

His Jewish defense in this video has shattered any credibility for those that support this dude as a truthseeker of any kind. Actually, he kinda reminds me of Alex Jones in a way...another 'minion for hire' who is more interested in the pay packet and ratings...bad press, negative comments towards these muppets only helps charge the debates between the listening followers and the listening opposition...they're the ones who create the rating hits.

This dude certainly belongs in this thread.
    And I thank you again for bringing him to my attention. He's garnered quite a following via his Freedomradio show and YOUTUBE three-cents-for-my-royal-ass-narcissism.

In any event, exposing his game is unavoidable if we are to reverse some of the mathematics staring back at us as truthseekers. I'm actually thinking of going on Youtube myself, specifically to confront the emperor and ask him why he is walking around with only slippers on. That sorta thing. Right now, the emperor is basking because his audience is not asking.

Pax

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Ross (12-04-2017)

Thanks

I'm adding Wade Frazier to this thread...while he may in some respect seem benign, he's a promoter of unsubstantiated claims and promotes the likes of Seth, Ra and Archangel Michael's alleged offerings.

He's also a friend of Bill Ryan and makes the point of acknowledging him as decent sort of fellow...yeah right...

I made this post to him last year...

http://universalspectrum.org/forum/s...ll=1#post17624

His cult like demands and restrictions along with his self importance were best summed up by our own Zirka, and her post is perfectly on point in response to Wade.

http://universalspectrum.org/forum/s...ll=1#post17635

As Zirka points out, the Man's a contradiction...and not such a good example for others to follow, specifically joining his choir...the devotion Wade expects is absolutely ridiculous...and dangerous for the naive.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (12-05-2017)

On the way to Tiperary (via shortcut through the Tum Tum trees)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,277 Times in 688 Posts

IMO, Wade Frazier was inserted into the free energy debate to steer it into a cul-de-sac of perpetual circular motion. Not unlike Dr. Steven Greer.

His reference to "Uncle Noam" (Chomsky) is a free clue to his controlled opposition muppetry, not to mention his narrative of the Holocaust and of the Bolshevik period in Russian history, both of which lack scholarship. It doesn't help his case that he boasts friendship with demonstrable frauds like Bill Ryan and Dennis Lee.

I remember disassembling the claim in the above video in one of these forums, can't remember which. If I find that article, I will post it here.

Pax

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zook_e_Pi For This Useful Post:

Ross (12-05-2017)

Thanks

Yes, Dennis lee is worthy of this thread...

A right old conman hiding under the disguise of christianity.

I looked at a bunch of his work and claims back when Wade hoisted this Man into the rarified atmosphere of greatness. A Man of infinite courage and commitment...A Man who turned down a Billion $$$ in the name of righteousness, yet had no issue in scamming 100's of thousands from gullible investors...

That has to be an outright lie...to elevate Dennis and moreso Wade into this saintly type of ethical moralistic purity of a Human being...

I do not doubt Godzilla...but when TPTB offer you a billion...imagine the saintly type of work you could offer to the good peoples of Earth.. Real-time work. Not an incessant body of work called 'The BIG essay' The Man's a joke and fits in the same basket as Bill Ryan, Wilcock, Hoagland, Tellinger and similar.

Wade, like above mentioned, hammer on about their 'special qualities' their high level of intellect, their 'enlightened awakenings' leading to their 'special purpose' which justifies to the follower, the understanding of their mission...yeah, they like using that word.

Dennis lee's alleged history of scams and criminal behaviour here
    Last edited by Ross; 12-05-2017 at 04:44 PM.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

Thanks

Well not that they're prominent, but they need to be highlighted as a pseudo philosophy come victim blame mentality FORUM.

ToT...Means 'Topic of topics'...Well it's far from it and only aids in finding blame for one's imperfections and the Human collective as a whole.

If that's what you want? something to blame then read below...it's allegedly the cause of all Humanity's ill's...since the very beginning.

The PROBLEM
    If you’ve ever embarked on a spiritual or truth seeking journey you most certainly have heard parables from ancient gnostic scriptures about archons and their influence over mankind.

You may have heard of the parasitical archon mind referred to in some other way — wetiko disease, flyer mind, parasite mind, reptilian mind, R-Complex, their mind. Certainly this subject is important to know because this ancient parastical vector has taken over the globe on an pandemic scale and is the central source behind all misery on an individual level, all the way up to an international level.

The parasite mind was once described by the old sorcerer Don Juan (Active Side of Infinity) as the topic of all topics resulting in a sort of mass predation of humanity seemingly by humanity on an unimaginable scale. The parasite mind or ‘their’ mind, is the ultimate cause of every misery, war, strife, and disease humanity has endured for thousands of years in the past up until today.

Have you ever wondered what archonic mind meant in relation to you? Or was it always dismissed as something that happened to other people? Horrible people like the elite controllers or other evil people in the world. The archonic mind wants you to believe it dwells only in others and that you are above all that.

But if you have a mind you have 'parasite mind'. As do we all. Me, you, everyone, and denial of its covert presence is its sole means of existence. The topic of topics is not personal but becoming aware of how it’s the very basis of every mind control program in existence will certainly improve your position in a world growing more insane and uncertain every day. The parasite mind likes to hide; this forum serves as a station where it cannot hide, and exposing the parasite is akin to exposing the vampire to light. It needs the dark of ignorance in which to hide. If we ignore it we perpetuate its existence and fuel our own enslavement to it.

The archonic mind is insane; it’s made the world insane, and it would like to keep you that way too.
    The Solution

Acknowledgement that the parasite mind is not an external event, but something that occurs within all of us to certain degrees, and is the basis of all mind control, disease, and enslavement, is a huge part of the solution. This is not an event happening to ‘other’ people.

It’s happening to you, us, I, me—everyone—not just them; other people or the elite controllers. Acceptance of our individual parasite minds isn’t condoning its existence; it’s the first step to managing it.

Self-development along many lines, acts to abate the parasitical mind’s influence over the individual so you are not a battery or fuel for the parasite agenda. You are no longer participating in your own enslavement or the enslavement of others. And if we head straight for the problem we don’t need a series of complex and overwhelming solutions for the seemingly endless chaos the world is experiencing. There’s only one problem. The archon mind.

You will be exposed to certain ideas but evidence of them may not be immediately obvious to you. It’s suggested you have the appropriate emotional self-awareness and control to discuss some disturbing truths, without becoming reactive. You should have the ability to take in information with a spirit of curiosity or inqusitiveness without an immediate emotional reaction. And, if you do experience an emotional reaction to information (which might well be a habitual one), you should be able to stop and examine that state that is occurring in yourself without projecting it outwardly on to the messenger. Meaning, like the greater world at large, if you aren’t managing yourself someone will do it for you.
    It ain't rocket science folks and you can pin point most behaviours down to simply cause and effect. A simple Universal principle, observable everywhere you look.

I say 'most behaviours' because there are exceptions to the rule and there can be questions that cannot be answered as simply, and sometimes one can find neither rhyme nor reason for certain events...and shjt justs happens...

So ToT and similar advocates blaming a parasitic invader of the Human psyche, needs to be navigated carefully if one ventures into that type of reasoning, because you'll find yourself up to your knees in psychobabble complicardius and missing the mark by a country mile...
    Last edited by Ross; 12-06-2017 at 08:05 PM.
    Ross
    Rest in Peace

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

Zook_e_Pi (12-06-2017)