Thread: Foster Gamble - Thrive Movement Update - May 2012

Thanks

Lightbulb Foster Gamble - Thrive Movement Update - May 2012

MAY 12 2012
    Name:  Foster_Gamble.jpg
Views: 1133
Size:  41.2 KB

Listen to the Interview: http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/...-may-2012.html

Foster Gamble the President & Co-Founder of Clear Compass Media; Creator, Host, Co-Writer, and Director of Visual Design for the THRIVE Movie joined us and spoke about what's happening now with the Thrive movement and how people all over the world are working towards Solution based thinking.

We spoke about what has happened since the Thrive movie went live and how recently the Thrive movie was released for FREE for anyone to watch.

Foster also spoke about how he and his wife Kimberly are now traveling all over doing screenings of the film and hosting Q&A sessions, Foster says that people all over are coming up with all kinds of positive grass roots solutions to the problems that face us in this day and age of GMO foods and Chemtrails & government & banking corruption.

We also spoke about this years upcomming Occupy movement as well as projects that have begun all over the world.

It was a very interesting update and as usual foster is very well informed on a grass roots level as to whats occuring.

Watch Full version of Thrive for Free

Scott
    Last edited by Scott; 05-13-2012 at 06:00 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

Gooty (05-12-2012),Jenci (05-13-2012),lightblue (05-13-2012)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Scott, a really great interview!

Thank you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gooty For This Useful Post:

Scott (05-13-2012)

Thanks
    Our previous 2 hr interview with Foster is available here: http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/...t-be-like.html

Scott

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

Mogs (05-13-2012)

Thanks
    Yay more good listenings to be had thank you Scott and Foster
    :wubs: sammasati :wubs:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Scott, I noticed a couple of days ago on Icke's headlines that a number of people in the the Thrive movie are now re-nouncing the movie/docu. And one of the persons now distancing themselves from the movie is Adam Trombly.

Have you heard about this? Or are they just throwing dis-info at us and trying to muddy the waters?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gooty For This Useful Post:

Scott (05-13-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chem-bow View Post
    Scott, I noticed a couple of days ago on Icke's headlines that a number of people in the the Thrive movie are now re-nouncing the movie/docu. And one of the persons now distancing themselves from the movie is Adam Trombly.

Have you heard about this? Or are they just throwing dis-info at us and trying to muddy the waters?
    Yup I know all about it, there are people distancing themselves from Thrive for various reasons
    Some wanted more Solutions in the film.
    Some people interviewed had personal grudges with each other. (btw Icke was one of the people some of the interviewees had a problem with)

What you have with this collection of signatories is basically human EGO rearing its ugly head. "MY Theories are better than your theories and how dare you be in the same film I am in"
    "leave your egos at the door"

I spoke to Adam several weeks ago and he is also aware of this group distancing themselves, at that time he felt he did not want to get involved with that because he felt it would be better if people could just get along with each other.

Adam Joined Foster at a Thrive screening meeting and Q&A awhile ago.

These are the Signatories I am aware of

Signatories (in alphabetical order)
    Deepak Chopra
    Duane Elgin
    Amy Goodman
    Paul Hawken
    Edgar Mitchell
    John Perkins
    John Robbins
    Elisabet Sahtouris
    Vandana Shiva

Scott
    Last edited by Scott; 05-13-2012 at 08:06 AM.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

Bethany (05-13-2012),Gooty (05-13-2012),Jenci (05-13-2012),sandy (05-13-2012)