Thread: Dr Peter Glidden - A Naturopathic Answer to Mental Health Treatment

Thanks

Smile Dr Peter Glidden - A Naturopathic Answer to Mental Health Treatment

FEBRUARY 7th 2012
    Name:  pglidden.jpg
Views: 1099
Size:  27.8 KB

Listen to the Interview: http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/...treatment.html

This is our 2nd interview with Dr Glidden, check out our 1st Interview HERE

Dr Peter Glidden is an outspoken advocate of holistic Health, Dr. Glidden has lectured to thousands of people over the last 2 decades. He delivers over 60 Free Lectures each year, and is a regular speaker at Health Freedom Expo & Youngevity Regional Meetings. He has appeared on TV, is a regular guest host of the "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" Health Talk radio program, and gives free weekly seminars all over Chicagoland. His new book, The MD Emperor Has No Clothes, is an eye-opening, groundbreaking, jaw dropping exposition on the shortcomings of conventional MD directed medicine and the unrivaled excellence of holistic medical treatments.

Treatment Philosophy
    For over 2 decades, Dr. Glidden has been treating people around the world with Naturopathic therapeutics including Homeopathy, Medical Nutrition, Heavy Metal Chelation, Detoxification, Herbal Medicine and Bio-identical Hormone Supplementation. Dr. Glidden's current treatment protocols, perfected over 2 decades of clinical work, are unique in the field of Naturopathic medicine. He is the only physician in the world to combine Classical Homeopathy, Medical Nutrition, and Comprehensive Clinical Diet protocols.

All of Dr. Glidden's treatments are science-based and clinically verified. He does not use any "black box" unproven diagnostic techniques, nor any therapeutics that are experimental. He relies on time-tested, science based, clinically verified, safe and effective treatment protocols to help his patients/clients to recover their health.

Dr. Glidden's work is "results oriented," and his patients/clients are always given a time-frame inside of which they will work to secure noticeable and measurable results. None of Dr. Glidden's treatment protocols are "open-ended."

Youngevity - mineral and vitamin supplements, nutriceuticals, and aromatherapy

Dr Glidden's Website: http://www.drglidden.com/home

Healthcare Needs to Change!

Scott

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

Bethany (05-13-2012),Flo (05-13-2012),Jenci (05-13-2012),lightblue (05-13-2012),Mogs (05-23-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,469 Times in 1,294 Posts
    This was an excellent interview. Thanks Scott.

Retired Member
    Thanks

we are taken ill when our body and soul are malnourished..,

paying attention to what we're eating and taking the time to prepare it, can't be praised high enough...

i'd say something about:

Cell Shield RTQ™ 60 Capsules, dr gidden recommends on his website:

Antioxidants promote cellular longevity. Resveratrol, and Turmeric are all rich in natural antioxidants extracted from various fruits and spices. Resveratrol has become well known as the anti-aging compound, thought to be the secret ingredient of the Mediterranean diet and responsible for the French Paradox.*

just so you know resveratrol is extracted from citrus fruit rind (best eaten raw or in smoothies) and tumerinc i hope everyone knows and uses in cauliflower dishes, rice , curries etc..i don't know about quercetin...l
    Last edited by lightblue; 05-14-2012 at 12:26 AM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lightblue For This Useful Post:

Bethany (05-13-2012),Jenci (05-13-2012),Mogs (05-23-2012)

Thanks
    I have been taking Healthy Start Pack for almost 3 months now and honestly I don`t think I will be stopping any time soon, I usually have a good deal of energy but since taking this program every day my energy is off the charts
    Name:  HealthyStartPack-10245_420px.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  110.4 KB

Youngevity - mineral and vitamin supplements, nutriceuticals, and aromatherapy

The only thing I think I may change is getting an extra can of Tangy Tangerine, it is loaded with minerals and goes to fast (never lasts till the end of the month like the Osteo FX Plus & Ultimate EFA)

Scott
    Last edited by Scott; 05-13-2012 at 08:45 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

Mogs (05-23-2012)