Thread: Zuckerberg in bed with Bilderbergs...

Thanks

Zuckerberg in bed with Bilderbergs...

really scary how facebook/google/linked-in and all those guys (sean parker, zuckerberg etc.) are all in cahoots with the bilderbergers...

""Facebook has become a new icon of elite dominance over the web, and increasingly the tech-driven economy as well. Technocrats are busy building stock market credibility via the IPO for their Facebook spy front, while Bilderberg attendees select politicians, steer social movements and spy on the masses to harvest data. Aaron Dykes has a special report on Mark Zuckerberg and his intel ring of social media kingpins and financiers. Bilderberg 2012 is set to convene on Chantilly, Virginia during May 31-June 3. Stayed tuned at Infowars.com for full spectrum coverage of the secretive meeting."

"Facebook IPO Funds NSA Data Mining Front / Bilderberg Hacks U.S. Elections"

"EU Demands ID Chip for all European Citizens"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sllim11 For This Useful Post:

Bethany (05-28-2012),pillaroflight (05-28-2012)

Call me crazy but..... HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,489 Times in 550 Posts
    Thanks Slim
    Let Zuckerberg sell his soul. He is either very stupid, or very Nieve.
    Enjoy it while it lasts Zuckerberg.
    I hope wealth brings him happiness, but I doubt it.

Hurritt
    God sleeps in the minerals, awakens in plants, walks in the animals and thinks in Man.

True freedom requires sacrifice and pain. Most Human Beings only THINK they want freedom, in truth they yearn for the bondage of social order, rigid law's and materialism. The only freedom Man really wants, is the freedom to be comfortable.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Useful Post:

sllim11 (05-28-2012)

Thanks
    People could use facebook to spread useful information instead of spending their whole time with idiotic dribble. It can be used as a propaganda machine or as a tool for truth. Last time I checked the facebook police doesn't come crashing down on people who share something thoughtful nor there are soldiers pointing guns to people's foreheads so they use facebook.

So to me this has more to do with the idiocy of facebook users rather than the bilderberg boogeymen.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reaver For This Useful Post:

Anthony (05-28-2012),Flo (05-28-2012),Northern Boy (05-28-2012),sllim11 (05-28-2012)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    thaTs exactly what i use it for Reaver

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Boy For This Useful Post:

sllim11 (05-28-2012)

Call me crazy but..... HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,489 Times in 550 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaver View Post
    People could use facebook to spread useful information instead of spending their whole time with idiotic dribble. It can be used as a propaganda machine or as a tool for truth. Last time I checked the facebook police doesn't come crashing down on people who share something thoughtful nor there are soldiers pointing guns to people's foreheads so they use facebook.

So to me this has more to do with the idiocy of facebook users rather than the bilderberg boogeymen.
    I think you missed the point Reavs, Facebook is probably the biggest data mining operation the planet has ever seen, regardless of what people choose to share through it, they now know your likes, your dislikes, every site you visit, whether you made comments on that site, they know your friend's, your family, your friends family's, their friend's (you get the picture) they OWN everything you have ever put on there.

It could be used as a tool for good, but they probably don't care that much at this point, its info about you they want.
    And yes, the idiocy is quite plain to see when you visit facebook. Like I have said before, visiting that site makes me feel icky.

Hurritt
    God sleeps in the minerals, awakens in plants, walks in the animals and thinks in Man.

True freedom requires sacrifice and pain. Most Human Beings only THINK they want freedom, in truth they yearn for the bondage of social order, rigid law's and materialism. The only freedom Man really wants, is the freedom to be comfortable.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Useful Post:

sllim11 (05-28-2012)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    its not only face book that does this other sites Google does the same thing . What does it tell you that they think you are a person of interest and worth watching because they think you may be doing something illegal ? Or that they are showing their true colors and are worried about the growing number of people who are seeing them for what they really are . Are they worried about retaining power and need to be every where in our lives to try and put a stop to it ................. Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Its been like this forever
    Attached Images Attached Images  

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Northern Boy For This Useful Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (05-28-2012),Reaver (05-28-2012),sllim11 (05-28-2012)

Thanks
    @Hurrit

Yeah I get that it's a data mining thing, lambs to the slaughter. Facebook or not they could still use other venues for information gathering like shools, polls carried out by governments/corporations, religious institutions, etc.

Facebook just makes it easier for them because people don't even feel coerced to use the thing, it's trendy, cool and fashionable. But then again the Bilderberg Boogeymen just provide the platform, it's up to people to use it or not. If they use it then it's up to them how to use it. Would the scary facebook even exists without stupid people? probably not. So the way I see it, they just give rope to people and the people themselves do the rest. Usually they hang themselves.

At this point it should be obvious that the power structure is never going to act for anyone's benefit, except their own exclusive clubs. So it's up to the slave populace to gradually turn things around or keep with themselves tied to the virtual web of stupidity.

Besides I doubt they even have enough people to monitor every single thing. If I were on a power position I would target the collective ideas, rather than individual cases. After all the whole culture becomes more homegeneous every single year so it shouldn't be difficult for a small team to see the same patterns all over the place. Another thing to remember is that the power structure relies more of people's paranoia these days.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reaver For This Useful Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (05-28-2012),pillaroflight (05-28-2012),sllim11 (05-28-2012)

Thanks
    i am fairly certain zuckerberg has already sold his soul and i doubt he is truly any happier. richer yes. fb is a huge storage of all the peeps personal info and regular info too. they have all messages and everything you have ever done in their "big vault out back". and as hurritt said, they OWN all of it. even if you do delete your account they still keep it all to use at their discretion. whats creepy to me is the fact that it seems like it was all pre planned. the whole "two college geeks turn millionaires over nite" story is just that... a story. the head of the bilderberg steering (steering the sheep) committee, peter theil, gave the first 500k to fb. just really crazy to imagine again we are sold a huge lie and duped and they are using it for their agenda. sorta depressing if you ask me...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sllim11 For This Useful Post:

Flo (05-28-2012),pillaroflight (05-28-2012)

Thanks
    Well, thing is: have you been sold a lie?

Personally: All this data was in the open. Damn, even in the movie about Mr. Z , it is clearly stated that he stole the initial database. That he was not prosecuted can only mean there were people who did not pushed for punishment. kinda obvious.

So, another "computer wizzard" who get hands on wealth in little bit questionable manner. Like another kid 30 years back.

Now, there is another part to bot those stories: there was (and is) genuine demand for the product. People want communication platform, the more easy to use the better (half of people are below average intelligence, half of people have below average computer skills, you know).

So, I should say, the question should be framed in another manner, one that apply to much broader set of situation:

Why controlled medium was able to deliver, and free one did not?

Same thing goes with free energy, free economy, free society, really.

What next is another question. Around 1985, a company headed by one before last whiz kid started a war against free software. Free software gurus did not even noticed they were in war until about 5 years later, when they were practically boiled. What does that tell you about "next thing" ?
    Last edited by Fremen; 05-29-2012 at 03:04 AM.
    I assure you from a God's Olympian perch that government is a shared myth. When the myth dies, the government dies.
    Leto Atreides II to Moneo

The three legs of the agreement-tripod are desire, data and doubt. Accuracy and honesty have nothing to do with it. [...] Desire brings the participants together. Data sets the limits of their dialogue. Doubt frames their questions.
    Leto Atreides II to Siona

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Fremen For This Useful Post:

sllim11 (05-29-2012)